"The Lies Must Stop Now"

The Facilitator

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/
Monday, 25 August 2008WENB forums hacked - Update 23:20Shame there are still such sad people on the internet, the admin accounts have been hacked, hopefully this mess will be sorted out soon and it will be back up as before.The main site im being told has also been modified, the key thing to take from this until we get word from Mo on here or he gets word from Adam and Suff to take everything you see as suspicious.DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THE FORUMS COME ONLINE, WAIT UNTIL ITS BEEN CONFIRMED UP AND SAFEUPDATEAdam has said on the comments sectionAdamWENB said...Hi guys, the sit wont recognise my google username for some reason.Erm...yeh we got hacked. It looks bleak right now. We have guys working on it.We do indeed have a back up so really dont worry, we should be able to do something. As for personal info, I'm sure everyones fine. Just silly threats by sad folks with no life.Just spread the word the site will be back up soon :)I'll keep you posted.Good stuff!
Yeah what happened was. There was a post that showed Adam had started a thread called "The lies must stop now" or something close to that.Then when you clicked into the thread It something like this:- "The internet always finds a way to end bullshitters. All members personal information will be given to whoever for what ever they will do with it. The bullshit stops now".Not 100% accurate but pretty close.f*ck*ng scumbags, should be shot.
Pissed