seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
ive never met/seen anyone on here and vice versa. im lookin to link up wit u frank, not in a gay way.
moneymaking season
i didnt even think of it like that when i typed it tbh. but ur right, owwww.what afghoon said is gass tbh, maybe the case in 00 when internet was different but shits done changed.

Guest Batman

Realz is a faggot.Janay tried to run man over but I pulled some matrix type sh*t, hurt my soul to see her hit the accelerator when she clocked me.I work with LemonguyOne of my other bredrins is on this site, not sure of what his name is though, T-somethingpossibly bag.Tbh the forum has now just become a big msn convo for users that are all freidnly with eachother, more sending needs to occur tbh.So..f*ck you flat eric, best watch your step or you'll be found like this2474948703_3848e804af.jpgI also know Justin credibleis a waste of flesh.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
I DIDNT REALLY MEANM IT LIKE THAT... I MEAN IT WUD B AKWARD 2 SAY 'OI UR FROM VIP2 INIT... WHICH SKIN DO U USE...YE ITS ALL ABOUT CLASSIC BLACK ' ... STILL THIS SITE IS STRANGE... EVRY1 WHO IS DRAWN HERE SEEM 2 BE OF A SIMILAR MINDSETIF I EVA BECAME A MILLIONAIRE ID FUND SOME SORT OF GATHERING WHERE EVRY SINGLE MEMBER HAD 2 TURN UP AND FIGHT EACHOTHA IN A MASSIVE CLOAKROOM LIKE SCHOOL DAYS
y couldnt u jus say, o ur from vip2 ye? whats good fam?would probably be easier tbh.but ye i back the cloakroom war.

hahahahaha lovelyim skeptical of meeting people over the internet though, theres something weird about itvip2 wouldnt actually be that bad though i guessits not like meeting someone from a seedy match up site, but thats my mindset on the a general internet meet up with someoneall those "BEWARE OF STRANGERS" campaigns we had as a kid must of scared mei am alrite friends with people ive met on rwd/vip2from talking to them about music and what notlike Mr Jibbles (Stat man)