seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh the only girls who i can in my head contemplate removing 100% from the bracket in this thread are probablyL.O.G, X-T, J-Lovely & Lofa.sorry if u arent on this list but from my 19 years of experience with females you're probably loose. either that or you have slipped my mind

Guest WAVE MACHINE
These topics are all the same. Bare empty hints with the same ol' asking for info whilst hinting that he has info by acting the complete opposite. Altho he does drop a little info and its merely banter and stirring, the page numbers always give for a little entertaining read, so I cant really complain.Well done Wave
dun no.ps who would u man/gyal expect to be linkin and who would u b surprised to hear linked someone. i.e someone MIGHT say 'o ye i thought mickey kane linked bare chicks off vip2' and 'rah wave machine linked that many chicks?'not insinuating anything jus sayin.

Guest WAVESURFER
These topics are all the same. Bare empty hints with the same ol' asking for info whilst hinting that he has info by acting the complete opposite. Altho he does drop a little info and its merely banter and stirring, the page numbers always give for a little entertaining read, so I cant really complain.Well done Wave
dun no.ps who would u man/gyal expect to be linkin and who would u b surprised to hear linked someone. i.e someone MIGHT say 'o ye i thought mickey kane linked bare chicks off vip2' and 'rah wave machine linked that many chicks?'not insinuating anything jus sayin.
:lol: Not saying, just saying.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Lofa babyJust so you knowYou are on my bucket list
Pissed, man said he slammed that and it was like throwing a spear into a cavewouldnt 'ave it tbh.
LMFAOWhoa whoa whoa, whoaWHOA!For the record I have not had sexual relations with that womansh*t, I aint even seen a picture.
whats nuts is she defintely knows u and ppl u jam with. u probs see her all the time and dont even know....think about that.

Guest Van Der Wavy

For the record, Mike Kane has linked NO girls off RWD/Vip2. Not even a banter thing anymore...I heard Mike G has linked a couple things still, what you saying fum?

Dont know no one.
Lying bastard, you've already been implicated.
Don't know what you're talking about you know.How are you though fam?(No homo)
I've been bless fum, just chillin', playing ball, getting ready for uni and tryna find some work mayne. You reach Funky Monkey last night?Oh yeah, listen to this. It's Speedy's Comedy Corner and this one has got Jamie on there. f*ckin' classic.Speedy's Comedy Corner feat. Jamie FoxxAnd this is my gift to the Vip2 familia...The Unofficial Foxxhole Radio Facebook Group
Yeah I reached, so much nash.Safe for that sh*t there.