seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must of seen wrekz considering he lives 5 minutes from me but saying that dior from rwd lived on the next road from me and i have never seen her in my life even started to walk down her road to see if i can catch her slipping
lol stalker

ur getting evicted loggers lol got my new squeeze moving inlol @ Venom was it the actual hospital was a walking around with this indian man or blonde womanbloody cheek about mali i am part indian (jamo indian) thats why i look a bit somali dont call me somali call me coolie
cant even remember jus cos of how bait ur boat is i was driving into the hosp and slowed down for the bus and u were crossin the road. if u were o guy or his side kick cipher wlda been str8 hit and run ting.feds saved carpe from getting rushed yeh that breddas name is dubweiser.i know bare peeps that know chloe ahsmans wifey too. they also know her pum

lol @ me knowing the road J Lovely lives on.oww
Who doesn't!oowwww right back at ya!
Lol, but in all seriousness I dont :|
You probably do an not realise, my road is bate!
You baited it here too lol
Lol...Yes and no. I said the murder was off my road....it could be 1 road out of about 4.