Ramadan

zeezee

yeah, from sunrise to sunset....so this mean I'm gonna loose any progress I've been making. Even if i do go gym in the evenings.
lose ALL your progress is a tad much but its very likely you'll see a big difference.I swear you'll eat like 2 meals a day...

yeah, from sunrise to sunset....so this mean I'm gonna loose any progress I've been making. Even if i do go gym in the evenings.
lose ALL your progress is a tad much but its very likely you'll see a big difference.I swear you'll eat like 2 meals a day...
not so sure i could get in two meal since I will be breaking fast round 8, but glad to know i wont loose all the progress i made

Guest TimeBomb
ive always trained through ramadan, this year may be a problem with later iftar but minor its not supposed to be a walk in the park.
do u train after iftari?or before hand?
always after.past few years its been aite tho with iftar at like 4, 5, 6, but now we're looking at like 8 so its gona be bit tricky.

ive always trained through ramadan, this year may be a problem with later iftar but minor its not supposed to be a walk in the park.
do u train after iftari?or before hand?
always after.past few years its been aite tho with iftar at like 4, 5, 6, but now we're looking at like 8 so its gona be bit tricky.
Thats what I was thinking, plus my gym is only open till 10, so its gonna be packed with Muslim heads trying to get in an hour or so of gym.

jazakallahtbh im goin mosque for maghrib/iftika running gym quick hour sessionthen back for talarwee do that most dayswill be hard but its possible

• 4 years later...

Bump

/

Ramadan in next few days.. for those of you who are gonna be fasting, you still gonna be going gym?

I'm planning on keeping my sessions short and intense, just so that I don't lose too much muscle during the month

Gonna go about 45 minutes before iftar (when fast breaks) so that when i'm done I can eat straight

Gonna be watching calories too, the amount of people that eat crap when its time to break fast is a joke, end up fatter at the end of the month then when they started

iftar will be at like 9.30 and fajr is gona be round 2.30am so the gap to eat is pretty small, im pretty much taking the whole month off on-ice training and gym, i cant see any other way round it, all i can really do this year is make it the healthiest of my life, just a really clean ramadan.

Trust, gonna be tough this year. 

If you're gonna be taking the whole month off, make sure you ain't in a massive calorie deficit and you're hitting all your macros if you're planning on eating clean. If you don't be prepared for some massive size/strength losses. Its also easy to get in a surplus with all the fried food around, if your still not hitting your macros you're basically gonna just store fat.

Best bet if you can make time is to go gym even a couple of times a week just to maintain your strength/size, 

This years gonna be all about timing and planning cause of the small window