Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

...West Brom are smacking it.I'm 3rd, Falcao is flopping hard, 6 goals in 15 appearances, even though he banged a hatrick on his 2nd appearance.That polish striker Brozek is f*cked, almost hit 20 goals and still in November.Need a new keeper, Harper is a clown.Signed one guy called Alex, £8.5M he's f*cked.2vl8dad.pngAlso decided to crave in and buy Downing for £10m, he's been killing it.Give or take a few new players and 2 keepers, and I will have a mid-table team when I get promoted.Still got £10M to spend too.Set R.Taylor to take free kicks and corners, he has 11 assists in 23 games as a RB.
nicehow you get newcastle in championship?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the season. Lol @ Falcao proving me wrong and that Polish guy becoming swag 2nd part of the season.Takeover talks keep flopping and Ashley has locked off any transfer activity, pissing me off.Coloccini was getting humbled in the Championship, yet teams were bidding £15M+ for him..?281ak3b.png1z5jltg.png2e6esr7.pngndoa54.png

that alex guy is f*cked been trying to sign him for my hull game for ages.

Some players for you lot to look atVuosoVan DammeFranco ZuculiniRoss JenkinsIvan Ivanovvincent enyeamaIs all who I signedShortlist:Oscar CardozoMichal JanotaPape DiakhateTim Wiesejonny magallon (awaiting permit on mine)brian eastonLeonardo

Here's my WB season, currently doing well bar an early exit from the CC to Gillingham.Bought quite a few regens who are expected to make premiership potential according to my 20 Judging player ability/potential Ass man.Looking to promote this season stil after my poor 3 month mishap at Sao Paulo...I was at Hibernian prior to Sao Paulo got them 2nd now the current manager has sold all his good players to me and f*cked up the squad all the way to 6th.wb1h.jpgwb3m.jpgwb4.jpgwb8.jpgwb9m.jpgwb10.jpg

I think that's the 1 JJ signed for Spurs but that file didn't get too far, I think he scored a few goals sameway though.
Yeah it is, played him and Modric off Pav, Alex was killing it. Budget Diego.
This guy was SMACKING it in the Prem as well, teams started getting interested and he decided he wants to duck.Sold him for £15M and just bought Dentinho. Stupid prick.Quick update:2iax160.pngSold Ryan Taylor for £5M to Shakhtar, not good enough for a midtable Prem team.Irineu has some sick potential;4ubfog.pngf*ck*ng hell.Team is too much now.

Joe Mattock is steady for a couple years, turns world class after a while - England's number 3 when Cole hits 30.Can get him for about £1.8million upfront or 550k with addons.Jérémy Mathieu if you want to go foreign though, from Tolouse I think. Get him for about £2.5million steady defensively and sick attacking attributes. Good in the air too which is sick, too many times I have opposition right wingers scoring headers against me cos my fullbacks can't jump.

I think that's the 1 JJ signed for Spurs but that file didn't get too far, I think he scored a few goals sameway though.
Yeah it is, played him and Modric off Pav, Alex was killing it. Budget Diego.
This guy was SMACKING it in the Prem as well, teams started getting interested and he decided he wants to duck.Sold him for £15M and just bought Dentinho. Stupid prick.Quick update:2iax160.pngSold Ryan Taylor for £5M to Shakhtar, not good enough for a midtable Prem team.Irineu has some sick potential;4ubfog.pngf*ck*ng hell.Team is too much now.
Irineu is sh*tyou will find out the hard wayBiggest flop I have signed ever