Match.com

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
no cos its not actually a free trial. u have to pay before u can use it.jus be happy tht this hasnt turnt to slewage and we are all happily discussing hoars. ok?
:lol: So that's what aggravated you?The fact that u couldn't register, despite somebody else saying they could.OK
it didnt really aggravate me i jus said it was a fail. i didnt try to register jus went on what i read here, still a fail im afraid. dont worry u will get the hang of this stuff one day.

Guest haze-e
Whats that parred by a slosh thing about, that's a f*ckeries how can man have that as his avatar what happened?
Man said his eyelashes are nuff curlier than some sloshes.She werent having the weak game.Told him shes a big girl for him.Tbh.

You know what I find funny...People are going on like I was on road and I tried a ting and the chick slewed me.I was bored she was online and I wasnt on bein long. The way I type on msn/forum and the way I carry myself in the real world are actually very different.And TBH I wouldn't have gone about things like that in the real world, infact it was only yesterday evening I was on a draw tip 2 chicks its up to u 2 believe me innit.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
You know what I find funny...People are going on like I was on road and I tried a ting and the chick slewed me.I was bored she was online and I wasnt on bein long. The way I type on msn/forum and the way I carry myself in the real world are actually very different.And TBH I wouldn't have gone about things like that in the real world, infact it was only yesterday evening I was on a draw tip 2 chicks its up to u 2 believe me innit.
why?

ratings

why?
Because a different set of rules apply to here than out there, less so on msn unless I know them already then I'm same ol same ol.And face to face communication is better and more interesting.If it was a girl outside just how I would of appeared would of not warranted such talk/behaviour.

allow IB hes bless man
!!
if i was single and i couldnt get p*ssy free of a charge, i would sign up to this site and adultfriendfinder. them 2 sites is freak city.Who was that guy on here whos mums friend was on some next adult site sucking d*ck and bare nastyness lol?
:lol: I remember thatClassic thread
:lol: :lol: :lol: