HSA

Seth Rollins

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never got into this hype but couple weeks ago i must of put my pic on there and the amount of jokes i am getting is to muchgot girls from school days wanting to know man again but this is what has killed it for methis is this chicks comment thingis heartbroken, ***** y do u like breaking my heart, i ddnt mean 2 do it, plz just give us another chance, i love u, and u love me and u know i can do it.Updated 13 minutes ago obviously she has done some looseness for her man to leave herthen she sends me thisskeen, where in **** does that ur dad live, kl kl, i was bought up in spain, nah, im single,i am 20, how old r u?them wog sockets there

@Dinkys postLMFAODEM BITCHES DEYEH ^^^swear down shits revealing
shits heating up swear I might aswell just link her she is trying to tell me she has been single for 4 months like i can not read her comment thing
n753190571_283215_3774.jpgswweerr we exposed this ting
I done buried this ting 2 years agoThem duppies there

@Dinkys postLMFAODEM BITCHES DEYEH ^^^swear down shits revealing
shits heating up swear I might aswell just link her she is trying to tell me she has been single for 4 months like i can not read her comment thing
n753190571_283215_3774.jpgswweerr we exposed this ting
I done buried this ting 2 years agoThem duppies there
Is this the chick from Luton? Was like 15 years old? Think she went to my bredrin's sister's school.