Friendship strain...

Vtec

Just after your opinion...Got a wedding to go too in 2weeks timeOriginally invited as an usher along with my (long term gf)... nearly from the start of the year. But now Groom (a good friend of mine) has called up saying due to unexpected family members turning up from abroad who want to attend. he then called me up to saying he is sorry but told me I have to ditch my invited guest with now 2weeks to go after she has gone and bought her dress, ticked what food she would like to have etc... from how long...I was like fair enough it's ur fam not aruging my importance of them etc... but surely if you had planned this properly you would have avoided offending guests.Obivously she is now disappointed and I wasn't impressed.I have decided to cancel my attendance altogether.Am I being too cold??Rest of the mans going on shady now like im in the wrong... But i'm not the one who f*cked up. Groom to be has accepted my decision we have agreed not to fall out over this. But has distanced us.Your opinions or similar experiences of friendship strains... (not necessarily weddings...)

youths are so f*ck*ng tender these daysno comprehension of levels of violation and retribution,the most minor violation is met with the most extreme retaliationso homosexualso tenderpuberty is a tough time,why not play rugby or something to release these hormones you are struggling to deal withbut then this will mess up yr fancy clown hairsome faggot generation :D
not strictly relevant to this thread but something to think about stilland rah i thought Vtec and Liquid were the same ppl

u did do the righthing tho stil.. hairy muff u had to uninvite ur girl.. but if he's truely a breh he'll understand that if u went without her it'd affect ur relationship wit ur girl.... might aswel draw a line under it an move forward enit.. no point fallin out over it.. the situation is bigger than the both of u

u did do the righthing tho stil.. hairy muff u had to uninvite ur girl.. but if he's truely a breh he'll understand that if u went without her it'd affect ur relationship wit ur girl.... might aswel draw a line under it an move forward enit.. no point fallin out over it.. the situation is bigger than the both of u
tru tru...Just got rest the of the mandem, going on a silent protest. I'm like fuk em. My decision im in the right...

tru tru...Just got rest the of the mandem, going on a silent protest. I'm like fuk em. My decision im in the right...
tbh, i wouldn't have done that (what the groom did)u didn't do anything wrongi think its one of those things where u understand why the other guy did what he did, and u just decide to move on from ityur boys should shut their boat tbh

go to the wedding with her in her dress n everything, bring invites if u have themjust say u totally forgot that u said she can't comeand then walk home saying no no its not right i have to take her homehe'll probably beg you to stay
after they've had some long drawout talk.. he cant jus show up an say he forgot... well he can but he'd look like the biggest prick infront on his brehs and his girl.. plus it'll look like hes beggin it, furthermore the friend might not beg him to stay which will bruise his pride.... soggy plan stil... absolutely moist

go to the wedding with her in her dress n everything, bring invites if u have themjust say u totally forgot that u said she can't comeand then walk home saying no no its not right i have to take her homehe'll probably beg you to stay
after they've had some long drawout talk.. he cant jus show up an say he forgot... well he can but he'd look like the biggest prick infront on his brehs and his girl.. plus it'll look like hes beggin it, furthermore the friend might not beg him to stay which will bruise his pride.... soggy plan stil... absolutely moist
Blunder movements there.

bros b4 hoes initjust saying.
I know what ur sayinBut in this case, this is my long term serious GF who he also knows well enough through me no hoe businessApplicable if she was the other...Rest of my peeps I reckon are taking this stance, but then none of them are in serious relationships... so it's ok for them to think no problem of unviting there fcuk buddies...mi nuh follow dem...

Blunder movements there.
no its not, just say u forgot, if he don't turn around and say ok come in than what should bruise your pride more is your choice in friends

He boyed it because like j said no one goes to weddings on their own, furthermore hes well acquainted with your wifey.When you are organising events like this you make room for unforseen circumstances. This situation is so tricky but if I was in this situation as one of the bridal party I would attend for the formalities.

it is a bros b4 hoes situation.lol @ me staying at home with my girl when my close bredrin who iv known for years is getting married never that you gotta be there with your boy in arguably the best day of his life gonna f*ck up the friendship still but if you wanna put your girl first then thats you

it is a bros b4 hoes situation.lol @ me staying at home with my girl when my close bredrin who iv known for years is getting married never that you gotta be there with your boy in arguably the best day of his life gonna f*ck up the friendship still but if you wanna put your girl first then thats you
its not a bros be4 hoes tingthat saying was meant for thoes every day type of girls, or girls u just got witit sounds like my guy wants to marry herif they were married right now would u be saying the same thingbut u are right, not going is putting yur girl be4 yur boyi understand how u feel that he parred yur girl, thus in turn parred ubut its not like he just said she can't come for no reasonhe had a reasoni really think u should go