Fallout 3

VonBoyage

lol seeeeeeeeeeeenf*cks sake, i was gonna take the evil movemnts this game as i was such a p*ssy in fable. Nevermind its not about havin to replay a whole game just to get unobtainable points due to a moment of madness.pissssed.Yeah i clocked the DLC yesterday when i was on the dashboard. fables one dropped a while back too, even clock GRID had one the other day, talkin of which skems?!!!

f*ck dem super mutants in the museum
LMAO thats where i was stuck for a GOOD while still, in teh same situation, LOOOOOW ammo, LOW health, n not enuff food to give me a chance durin battle, it took some skilled land mine planting to weaken the f*ckers for the hunting rifle to finish off the job
lmao @ how real both quotes are.so me right now... only got ammo for the hunting rifle.. no food left.. 2 more s.mutants to dead... i aint guna make it.

f*ck dem super mutants in the museum
LMAO thats where i was stuck for a GOOD while still, in teh same situation, LOOOOOW ammo, LOW health, n not enuff food to give me a chance durin battle, it took some skilled land mine planting to weaken the f*ckers for the hunting rifle to finish off the job
lmao @ how real both quotes are.so me right now... only got ammo for the hunting rifle.. no food left.. 2 more s.mutants to dead... i aint guna make it.
Lol try make it outside and go in the trenches there is a bunker in the trenches but it will still be hard for you first you have to find the bunker and there are booby traps in the trenches then second you have to kill the super mutant in the bunker but hes only got a hammer

f*ck havin to carry around that sh*t for all that time. are u able to pick up another one later on in the game when its closer to the time where u meet him?The lazer gun is sick doe!
just put it in any free box, or a locker, it will never go away and u can always go bak to it. f*ck carrying it around

f*ck havin to carry around that sh*t for all that time. are u able to pick up another one later on in the game when its closer to the time where u meet him?The lazer gun is sick doe!
just put it in any free box, or a locker, it will never go away and u can always go bak to it. f*ck carrying it around
lol apparently they sometimes disappear if left in those boxes..i dont even wana play it and get badded up......i remember how much health i got aswell.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...