Sign in to follow this  
lucymay

Promotion GIrls avalible??

Out to Djs, Promoters, CLubs ect....If any body need s any promotion girls to either wear your logo...flyer for you, take member hip, stand there and look pretty to draw people or....ect...then were offereing this great service.Say you want 4 girls, for 5 hours, doing any type of promotion work you request it would cost you ̣̉200. obviously you have the choice of having more/ less girls and more / less time . where the price will increase or decrease.Any one want any more info please contact myself.Lucy

Oh, you cheeky sod Twister!I'll PM you back in a minute I'm just gettin off to your PM cos it was so HOT!I bet my reply is hotter and steamier than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams! biggrin.gif
and i thought u was a sweet girl????????

i see what i can do..... i know some people that know some people.any how there are coming Shakedown as well They are my groupies mate.

hey, all that stuff about the giving head, that wernt me!!! some nbody was messin with the posts. i am a sweet girl mr danny blaze!!!I hope tio be at joy and shake down, promoting there events . but pictures and prices ect need to be arranged. So we will see. hey biggrin.gif xxxxxx

i am tell ya mate... its the shy 1's you gotta keep ya eye on
LOL... everyone says that to me....
u aint shy!

hey, all that stuff about the giving head, that wernt me!!! some nbody was messin with the posts. i am a sweet girl mr danny blaze!!!I hope tio be at joy and shake down, promoting there events . but pictures and prices ect need to be arranged. So we will see. hey biggrin.gif xxxxxx
so what are u doing sat missus?