Promotion GIrls avalible??

lucymay

Out to Djs, Promoters, CLubs ect....If any body need s any promotion girls to either wear your logo...flyer for you, take member hip, stand there and look pretty to draw people or....ect...then were offereing this great service.Say you want 4 girls, for 5 hours, doing any type of promotion work you request it would cost you ̣̉200. obviously you have the choice of having more/ less girls and more / less time . where the price will increase or decrease.Any one want any more info please contact myself.Lucy

hey, all that stuff about the giving head, that wernt me!!! some nbody was messin with the posts. i am a sweet girl mr danny blaze!!!I hope tio be at joy and shake down, promoting there events . but pictures and prices ect need to be arranged. So we will see. hey biggrin.gif xxxxxx

hey, all that stuff about the giving head, that wernt me!!! some nbody was messin with the posts. i am a sweet girl mr danny blaze!!!I hope tio be at joy and shake down, promoting there events . but pictures and prices ect need to be arranged. So we will see. hey biggrin.gif xxxxxx
so what are u doing sat missus?