X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

Lol why are you guys surprised?Lloyd is a very young, blonde boy and this is louis.Louis just wants to bed lloyd....like he wants to bed the twins.
LOL, when I read your first line I thought "hmm a thoughtful response will ensue"then I read the third line...LOLWUT5.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

LOL @ thinking ANY of the judges give a f*ck who wins this thing.They're getting paid regardless.They're like Shawty Lo right now, "THEY JUST LAUGHIN". How they laughing? "LIKE HA-HA-HA"Those retard brothers should win though, they're the only memorable people on the whole show.

is louis a gay?that would make sense still.always backing these young boys. no pun
yh hes gaygarantee this is why hes picking these young boys/ lol @ this sh*t from wikiPersonal viewsHe is on record as saying to The Irish Times that, in his opinion, "it wasn't cool to have a gay guy in [a] band" at the time the band was created. He has said he was unaware of Stephen Gately's sexuality when he selected him for Boyzone and had he known, he would have thought twice about picking him. Walsh only discovered the truth two months after the band's formation. Neither did Walsh realise Mark Feehily of Westlife was gay.[9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Walsh

Lol why are you guys surprised?Lloyd is a very young, blonde boy and this is louis.Louis just wants to bed lloyd....like he wants to bed the twins.
LOL, when I read your first line I thought "hmm a thoughtful response will ensue"then I read the third line...LOLWUT5.jpg
hahah i know :) would not put it past louis to want to though.No if im serious louis put Lloyd through cause he knew lloyd would have more potential in the charts than jamie.Thats my feelin anways you could make more money from lloyd than you could jamie.

Mariah aint lost it.. The way she switches vocal ranges/tone.. Shes a legend. Yeah I agree tho she is looking a touch flabby. but will still hold one. Not been watching this years X factor, But just clocked some girl form the bits is in there. Posters all posted around barking. showing mad support.. wow...