X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simon doesnt give a sh*t. he wants a boy to win this yr so he left rachel to the wolvesim not even gonna watch the show on saturday anymore..just a sunday ting nowall i want to see is jon and edward go thru every week. I will start voting for them now, the only real talent left is that prettiest girl with black hair, and danyl, to a lesser extent stacey horsemouth.but jon and edward should win

PMSL AT SAYING THESE GUYS ARE GIFTED GASSSNO ONE ON THIS YEARS SHOW IS HOLDING ANYTHING u lot have subterranean levels/SMADDY TRY SAY DANYL HAS AN AMAZING VOICE AND THAT KIDULTHOOD IS AN AMAZING FILM AND U LOVE IT.can never be taken seriously here or the real world. goodbye.
:!:

Don't even think Jaime is sh*t , x-factor just isn't for him. The guy is obviously just built to sing them rock sort of tracks nothing else. End of the day you wouldn't expect or see kings of leon doing renditions of Whitney Houston or Robbie Williams songs etc..The guy just isn't versatile like most musicians in the game today

lol Brisco caught emotionsJamie has a giift, not the best vocals obviously, not the most marketable, but there is sentiment which is rare, i feel it when he sings and i dont even like his genre too tough, his voice just cant be nurtured on an show as exploitive as X factor, too raw imo