X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has to go home f*ck lloyd my bedrin sang the better than him and never got thorugh

this guy was heavysecond time tryin to get on the showan too many sh*t acts are on instead of himf*ck LOUISf*ckIN BATTYCREASE
Dom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lloyd don't know how cheryl and those pricks brought lloyd thorugh

he has to go home f*ck lloyd my bedrin sang the better than him and never got thorugh

this guy was heavysecond time tryin to get on the showan too many sh*t acts are on instead of himf*ck LOUISf*ckIN BATTYCREASE
Dom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lloyd don't know how cheryl and those pricks brought lloyd thorugh
i remember him, thought he should've gotten though

lol how did they just put that whack kid through ahead of th afro smaurai.Some astounding sh*t. That Louis guy is some pagan and to be real simon has to take some of the blame his decision last week has inadvertently put out one of his own acts this week, lol at his cop out you did it for the moolah mate why lie.