Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Just got the standard email, yeah email, pricks couldn't even be bothered to phone me. "thanks for your recent interest in our company however your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion" :(
Them disgusting rejection letters <_< I've had my fair share mind you, more than my fair share.

Just got the standard email, yeah email, pricks couldn't even be bothered to phone me. "thanks for your recent interest in our company however your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion" :(
Them disgusting rejection letters <_< I've had my fair share mind you, more than my fair share.
Would rather get rejected by email then over the phone tbh.

JUNIOR CREATIVE - Street Car - WimbledonStreetcar (http://www.streetcar.co.uk) is the UK's largest pay-as-you-go car club, and an amazing success story. We have tripled in size in each of the last three years, and 2008 will be another year of spectacular growth.Our Marketing and Creative team is looking for a Junior Creative. They will:- Work closely with our Head of Creative- Deliver creative work across print, outdoor, packaging and web- Be responsible for edits, versioning and preparing for print- Develop an active relationship with our print agency- Ensure that things happen on time, all the timeYou will have already designed in a commercial environment for at least a year and be ready for your next challenge. You’ll need to be highly competent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform and be able to produce work ready for the web.Above all we’re looking for someone who’s outgoing, commercially orientated and creative.Please apply below including a CV and samples of your work, addressed to Shyla Lindsey. [email protected] : £23k - £26k depending on experience