Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

lied about qualifications and experince but with the expperince thing i had two people to back up my claims on their work phone numbers. then i got the job they trained me now i could go back to that sort of role ne time in my life and salary is decent for a single guy all what i done was lie

I thought exaggerating on your CV was common practiceLOL @ being at a job with no access to vip2.This place gets me behind on work so muchHad colleages look over my shoulder like "what's that about?" "who's that?" "or "what site is that? you're always on it" My reply is DONT WORRY every time. Do any of you have colleagues on vip2?

I thought exaggerating on your CV was common practiceLOL @ being at a job with no access to vip2.This place gets me behind on work so muchHad colleages look over my shoulder like "what's that about?" "who's that?" "or "what site is that? you're always on it" My reply is DONT WORRY every time. Do any of you have colleagues on vip2?
all about having a desk in the corneri know lemon guy and cipher work in the same place

all about having a desk in the corneri know lemon guy and cipher work in the same place
Does Lemons still post?

I need a full time job now. Being at home during the week is starting to get dry.Gonna get my dad to try and hook me up with working for Canon...seeing as he works with them.H&Ms getting dry now.
how long u been working at h&m for? is it ur career path or are u in uni or sutin?how long would it take u to get promoted n sh*t?
Its gonna be 3 years in November. I was doing it whilst at college and uni. Not a career path at all. It was just something to get me some money whilst i was in college. This is my first job. I've left uni now so i need a full time job. Photography really isnt for me, but i wud like to stay somewhat close to the industry e.g. with camera products = Canon/Nikon etc.Getting promoted at H&M involves us having to apply for a higher position when one becomes available. I recently applied for a supervisor position but i didnt get it.

tlk 2 an agency dey will hook u up
Do you know the site for one?
lol theirs nuff around..goodle it. if you put your cv on monster. One should holler sooner or later..ohh yeah U gadgets neeks Micro anvika is opening a new branch in Shops bush side. so they should have some vacany. http://www.microanvika.com/about/jobs.aspMore on here^^

Guest Mike Kane

What the f*ck?Applied for 1 part-time position with 02 online. Had to do some long application on the website then I get a phone interview like 3 days after. Get called for the phone interview and they ask me on how many occasions have I had sick absences & to make it even more confusing, they ask me how many days.I say 3 for each THINKING, ''I was sick 3 times for a day each''...THEY interpreted it as 9 days (you get it?) so they said I failed it. I was like ''No, you worded that in a complicated in way & I can assure you I wasn't absent THAT many time''. She said, to prove my absences, I should have the HR department of my last employer fax the information over. I'm like, ''f*ck it'', call HR and ask for it to be faxed.Come to find out I've only had 1 sick absence and I'm still eligible for the role.They're on some long ting now where they say they won't release that information unless it's some sort of reference request notice. I'm trying to explain to them that it's not a reference, it's just a fax stating my sick absences. Now over the next few days, there's alot of going back & forth about sorting this out until I suggest to 02, I give them the direct number to ex-employers HR department and I no longer have to play the middle man. They talk, and basically, the HR department says they will email it over so I'm thinking problem done.That was on Friday.It's Wednesday and still, the email ain't been sent over. ONE f*ck*ng email that shouldn't be more than 3 sentences long. Followed twice since Friday (Saturday & Monday) and the same thing is being said. ''We'll do it''.So I'm getting anxious that the position is gonna go right and unfortunately, it does. I have to go through the whole process again because of someone's f*ck*ng incompetence.f*ck!

Guest Flava Dave
whoever wants 2 do computer sh*till start u on 12ktroubleshooting, repairs, builds n that
bring me in blud
Full Time or Part Time
both reallyif ur in college n sh*t then arrange outside that if u aint then jus normal times.imma work it out n get bk 2 whoever is interested

What the f*ck?Applied for 1 part-time position with 02 online. Had to do some long application on the website then I get a phone interview like 3 days after. Get called for the phone interview and they ask me on how many occasions have I had sick absences & to make it even more confusing, they ask me how many days.I say 3 for each THINKING, ''I was sick 3 times for a day each''...THEY interpreted it as 9 days (you get it?) so they said I failed it. I was like ''No, you worded that in a complicated in way & I can assure you I wasn't absent THAT many time''. She said, to prove my absences, I should have the HR department of my last employer fax the information over. I'm like, ''f*ck it'', call HR and ask for it to be faxed.Come to find out I've only had 1 sick absence and I'm still eligible for the role.They're on some long ting now where they say they won't release that information unless it's some sort of reference request notice. I'm trying to explain to them that it's not a reference, it's just a fax stating my sick absences. Now over the next few days, there's alot of going back & forth about sorting this out until I suggest to 02, I give them the direct number to ex-employers HR department and I no longer have to play the middle man. They talk, and basically, the HR department says they will email it over so I'm thinking problem done.That was on Friday.It's Wednesday and still, the email ain't been sent over. ONE f*ck*ng email that shouldn't be more than 3 sentences long. Followed twice since Friday (Saturday & Monday) and the same thing is being said. ''We'll do it''.So I'm getting anxious that the position is gonna go right and unfortunately, it does. I have to go through the whole process again because of someone's f*ck*ng incompetence.f*ck!
Keep persuing them.Be relentless.