Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Carphone Warehouse.Interviews next week Tuesday. CV's are gettng faxed off today.
You working there or applying yourself?
Im applying.I know about 5 people that work in different branches telling me to get my CV in today.

Guest Mike Kane
Mike Kane you sure you wanna work for 02?I swear they don't pay commission...they pay vouchers and ting to the monetary value (unless I've got the wrong end of the stick)
A. Sounds like ducktalesB. Even if they did, I'm in NO position to turn down work.

Mike Kane you sure you wanna work for 02?I swear they don't pay commission...they pay vouchers and ting to the monetary value (unless I've got the wrong end of the stick)
A. Sounds like ducktalesB. Even if they did, I'm in NO position to turn down work.
This whole credit crunch business is turning the industry sideways.Carphone have vacancies cos heads are leaving- I hear they're changing their pay structure to higher basic and no commission (but they still get a store bonus)T-Mobile is advertising sales positions for £15,000 per annum PLUS bonuses, while O2 is offering a basic of around £12,000 with no commission (but you get high street shop vouchers)....dunno bout you but i'd prefer the money.what ends are in you in or can you get to easily.when I get back in the uk I can more than likely hook you up with a sales position (as long as you smash the interview)

I want an evening job longside my 9 -5 any suggestions, all i can think of is bar work.
Betting shop.Exact same thing i do after 9-6 work.
interestingdont you get tired thoughwhat hours do you do at the betting shop
Yeah its alot. Don't think i can keep it up for long lol.Only started doing it this week.6.30 - 9.30. sometimes till 10.15

Guest Mike Kane
What the f*ck?Applied for 1 part-time position with 02 online. Had to do some long application on the website then I get a phone interview like 3 days after. Get called for the phone interview and they ask me on how many occasions have I had sick absences & to make it even more confusing, they ask me how many days.I say 3 for each THINKING, ''I was sick 3 times for a day each''...THEY interpreted it as 9 days (you get it?) so they said I failed it. I was like ''No, you worded that in a complicated in way & I can assure you I wasn't absent THAT many time''. She said, to prove my absences, I should have the HR department of my last employer fax the information over. I'm like, ''f*ck it'', call HR and ask for it to be faxed.Come to find out I've only had 1 sick absence and I'm still eligible for the role.They're on some long ting now where they say they won't release that information unless it's some sort of reference request notice. I'm trying to explain to them that it's not a reference, it's just a fax stating my sick absences. Now over the next few days, there's alot of going back & forth about sorting this out until I suggest to 02, I give them the direct number to ex-employers HR department and I no longer have to play the middle man. They talk, and basically, the HR department says they will email it over so I'm thinking problem done.That was on Friday.It's Wednesday and still, the email ain't been sent over. ONE f*ck*ng email that shouldn't be more than 3 sentences long. Followed twice since Friday (Saturday & Monday) and the same thing is being said. ''We'll do it''.So I'm getting anxious that the position is gonna go right and unfortunately, it does. I have to go through the whole process again because of someone's f*ck*ng incompetence.f*ck!
I applied some f*ck*ng pressure on them and got results. Interview on Friday I think...Bang! I'm on my way back to recovery. It's been a rough year.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/product...ediaId=5840069520,000 vacancies nationwide for Christmas with royal mail, 12 week period. No qualifications or experience needed and over 18's only.Involves generally sorting mail/ emptying mail bags/ moving crates in the sorting office. I knew someone who done it last year, said it was a doss, just stick your ipod on and sort letters into postcodes. There are shifts 24hrs a day, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. Pays decent given the type of work, £7.76/hr, I think they may pay more if you do the night shift.

Guest Flava Dave
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/product...ediaId=5840069520,000 vacancies nationwide for Christmas with royal mail, 12 week period. No qualifications or experience needed and over 18's only.Involves generally sorting mail/ emptying mail bags/ moving crates in the sorting office. I knew someone who done it last year, said it was a doss, just stick your ipod on and sort letters into postcodes. There are shifts 24hrs a day, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. Pays decent given the type of work, £7.76/hr, I think they may pay more if you do the night shift.
thats pretty sweet work u knowespecially 4 someone liek me hus restless n never gets bored, but hates normal jobsbut i jus cnt b f*cked with thatnight shift wud b sweet doe

You realise the long application form is a way of whittling down people in the first place.If you can't be arsed to fill the form you're doing yourself a dis-service
Lol i can understand that logic. But when i cant save my progress and go back to it.. it makes it kind of long.EDIT: Im guna apply for Royal MAil as theyve just emailed me showing interest still..EDIT 2: ALSO... people might not have known but... GAME is hiring (Walthamstow.. ) I would of applied but its a phone ting... i aint got creds.

You realise the long application form is a way of whittling down people in the first place.If you can't be arsed to fill the form you're doing yourself a dis-service
Lol i can understand that logic. But when i cant save my progress and go back to it.. it makes it kind of long.EDIT: Im guna apply for Royal MAil as theyve just emailed me showing interest still..EDIT 2: ALSO... people might not have known but... GAME is hiring (Walthamstow.. ) I would of applied but its a phone ting... i aint got creds.
Dropp numbers fam!