Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Guest Mike Kane
I'd be surpirsed if he dropped you the number. Getting work is a bloody competition with everyone.
You'd think that but this has become some e-road JobCentre in the last couple of weeks.

whoever wants 2 do computer sh*till start u on 12ktroubleshooting, repairs, builds n that
bring me in blud
Full Time or Part Time
both reallyif ur in college n sh*t then arrange outside that if u aint then jus normal times.imma work it out n get bk 2 whoever is interested
Yeah I am in college can I work weekends though?

whoever wants 2 do computer sh*till start u on 12ktroubleshooting, repairs, builds n that
bring me in blud
Full Time or Part Time
both reallyif ur in college n sh*t then arrange outside that if u aint then jus normal times.imma work it out n get bk 2 whoever is interested
yeh im on it still wot ends is it doe?

I need to find something else I can do instead of retail that I can fit in with uni and stuff
I'm trying the same thing. I'm sick of retail man.
Try a club. Tell them you can work every weekend without exception and you might not even have to work weeknights. And since you're a student you shouldn't be going out on the weekend anyway.