Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

I need to find something else I can do instead of retail that I can fit in with uni and stuff
I'm trying the same thing. I'm sick of retail man.
Try a club. Tell them you can work every weekend without exception and you might not even have to work weeknights. And since you're a student you shouldn't be going out on the weekend anyway.
Check my post after that.....I'm emplyed now! :D

Guest Mike Kane

Applied for Carphone Warehouse yesterdayThey called me today and asked about my availability and I told I'd be in uni 3/4 days a week.Said their part-time positions are 30 hours a week and are flexible and will put my application on hold.I flop? Lol. Should I have lied?

Guest Mike Kane
Managed to get in for the group interview for GAME, 2mro @ 11am BRAP.Anyone else goin 2moro?
Need to call 'em today still.
No rudeboy you call them NOW.
Mum is on the f*ck*ng phone.GossipingARGH

River Island is also employing for xmas temps.
terrible place to work apparently everyone i no whos worked there quit and everytime i had gone in too see them they were miserable
I cant even bring myself to shop there let alone work there.
lool why ? the clothes or just the shop in general

terrible place to work apparently everyone i no whos worked there quit and everytime i had gone in too see them they were miserable
I dunno what it is. I've just never liked the shop or their clothes.

I dunno what it is. I've just never liked the shop or their clothes.
hahai dont mind the clothes the people that work in there always seem pissed off tho, couldnt work in there i dnt think.

also my mate went to one of them group interviews before for game try not to sit next to anyone who looks like there dumb or lack common sense cos u gotta do a role play
Lol one of my bredrins went today and he told me all about itNow I feel ultra-prepared.lol @ the information about GAME they ask you... some joke ting.