Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Officially, there is a job (or a few) open in Blockbuster Finchley (NW London), part time and full time I thinkDownload this application form https://jobs.blockbuster.co.uk/brochure/Emp...nt_App_Form.pdfAnd hand it in store, manager said they're looking more for females but they'll probably still accept a guy or two, have to be 18 or over, pay is £5.50+ (something between £5.50 and £6), and I'm pretty sure you have to do a minimum of 10 hours
Thats was looking PRETTY good till I saw 18 plus.

Officially, there is a job (or a few) open in Blockbuster Finchley (NW London), part time and full time I thinkDownload this application form https://jobs.blockbuster.co.uk/brochure/Emp...nt_App_Form.pdfAnd hand it in store, manager said they're looking more for females but they'll probably still accept a guy or two, have to be 18 or over, pay is £5.50+ (something between £5.50 and £6), and I'm pretty sure you have to do a minimum of 10 hours
Thats was looking PRETTY good till I saw 18 plus.
Staff in blockbuster are d*ckheads, I went in to rent a DVD and thought id ask them if they had vacancies.Me: Excuse me, I was wondering if you had any vacancies available?d*ckhead: NO *Plainfaces me*Me: *Plainfaces.. Then screws him then walk out with my movie..*The way I was gonna apply there aswell, only to get my application basically thrown in the bin.

Applied for Carphone Warehouse yesterdayThey called me today and asked about my availability and I told I'd be in uni 3/4 days a week.Said their part-time positions are 30 hours a week and are flexible and will put my application on hold.I flop? Lol. Should I have lied?
Where did you apply..?