Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

At Saatchi & Saatchi X

WE’RE GIVING GRADS THE CHANCE OF A JOB

All you have to do is tell us WHY you should have a job here - in 30 seconds ... in a lift.

On April 8th, show up, bring your CV, take a number, join the queue and get ready to pitch to our leadership team in the lift at ?? ????????? Street, London, W?? ???.

You’ve got 30 seconds to impress.

For the shortlisted candidates there’s boot camp and summer placements, then at least one of you will walk away with a job for at least a year (and a rather impressive story to tell your mates).

Guest M12 Part 2

It's saatchi & saatchi it's all just a big publicity stunt. Marketing/Advertising is what they do. Just another way to get their name into peoples heads. It will be like every other route in for them and the fact you have to bring a cv to your 30 second interview just means they will look at that mainly and judge you slightly on your appearance/pitch etc. They will still end up employing someone with good grades from a top uni. This isn't a free for all where every man from TVU can prove they are levels.

Guest Lemons

At Saatchi & Saatchi X

WE’RE GIVING GRADS THE CHANCE OF A JOB

All you have to do is tell us WHY you should have a job here - in 30 seconds ... in a lift.

On April 8th, show up, bring your CV, take a number, join the queue and get ready to pitch to our leadership team in the lift at ?? ????????? Street, London, W?? ???.

You’ve got 30 seconds to impress.

For the shortlisted candidates there’s boot camp and summer placements, then at least one of you will walk away with a job for at least a year (and a rather impressive story to tell your mates).

My other half works there. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just am.

Some advice needed...

I used to work for waitrose, but left after about a month because they tried gassing me for something silly. And when I say left I mean just left without notifying them, didn't call in to say I'm done or anything just stopped turning up to shifts.

Basically I wanna apply again but to a different branch, but theres a question on the application that asks if I've worked for them before. Obviously I want to click no, as it will look bad when I tell them how and why I left. So I'm wondering if they will check to see if I have worked for them, thoughts???

thank you for taking the time to speak to me about the role of _______ on (such an such date)

then state how you relate to some piece of information or method of working u found out about in the interview

like you can say you were motivated by the values of the organisation and you are confident in ur ability to be a part of their continuing success (something to that effect)

I look forward to hearing from you in due course