Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

anyone can work in a bank, the work is so basic no offence, obviously depending on the posititon ur applying for, i wouldnt recomend though, literally have to liiiiiiickkk up every arsehole to progress up the ladder, i wish i stayed in construction

anyone can work in a bank, the work is so basic no offence, obviously depending on the posititon ur applying for, i wouldnt recomend though, literally have to liiiiiiickkk up every arsehole to progress up the ladder, i wish i stayed in construction

I think he's applying for IB or something along those lines

Not working behind a f*ck*ng till

I worked for the council, did everything as an apprentise though didnt stay to get qualified, it was a five year thing.

This is a self employed vaca ncy. A leading martial arts organisation is looking for sports minded and career driven individuals to be involved in its expansion in the Leicestershire area. Training to black belt - management level will be given to become qualified instructors. Full training given. Own transport essential Successful applicants are required to. provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer. The company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax. For information on how benefits are affected and whether entitlement may be lost, speak to a Jobcentre Plus Adviser. alternatively e-mail C.V [email protected]

does that mean u get paid to become a black belt??

Guest Lemons

im there

best get a tailor to touch up your trousers so that tag don't bulge out

/

c/s m12. only posted it cos i thought it was funny

/

its not even funny, its reality.

its an elevator pitch, and common within advertising or entertainment media.

It's not really reality though, it's putting a spin on an advertising cliche.