Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Just bullshit it mate, say what you cover in your meetings and what affect that has on the business/your work then try and relate it to what the job description of the role youre applying for is

Or just say what you have gained from it (just make it up, if nothing) i.e. you hadn't really attended business meetings before you took on this role and now you have you have gained insight in to how they are conducted and then give an example of some influence you have had in the metting (again, beef it up if its only a small influence)

Just make sure you relate it somehow to the description of the role that you're currently applying for

Guest Supreme Allah

props, i figured I have to stretch the truth n make it look like i did more than i do, i just know if i should say it on the CV or save it for the interview

I'm looking at starting wages for jobs after one of the two masters I want to do

</h1>

<h1 align="center">Junior FX Quantitative Research Analyst for London based top tier investment bank

London, United Kingdom

JOB DESCRIPTION

My client a London based tier one Investment bank is currently seeking a FX quantitative research analyst to support the trading desk and assist their quantitative developers. The ideal candidate would have exposure to FX, vanilla or interest rates. Programming experience would be essential.

Required of the candidate:

• MSc degree in quantitative or mathematical subject;

• Experience in FX, Vanilla or Interest rates would be ideal ;

• Strong numerical capabilities, especially in PDE’s, Stochastic calculus with financial exposure;

• Strong programming experience in either C or C++;

• Ability to interact directly with the head of FX quantitative analytics from day one;

• Excellent communication skills;

In return they are offering:

• Extremely competitive salary and performance related bonus;

• Ideal opportunity to start their career in a top tier firm, and really make a difference in a well established team;

KEY WORDS:

FX/foreign exchange/junior/intern/ quantitative research analyst/FX quant analyst/ London/entry level.

Although preferable, we do not require a CV, please feel free to get in touch regarding this role to talk to a member of the team to discuss this role. For more current openings with our clients, please see www.g-q-r.com/vacancies

We Welcome speculative and tentative applications roles and others of a similar nature that we may have available on our books.

Applying: [email protected]

Search Consultant: James Friend OR Isabel Huntington

Contact Telephone Number: +44 (0) 203 207 9090

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/1615777

Salary/Rate: £65,000 - £75,000 (DOE) + Competitive Bonus Job Type: Full Time Term: Permanent

I'm gassed

I would already have like 4/5 out of the 7 criteria they want by the time i finish this BSc

f*ck

getting brought in to a 7 a side football match on sunday.

Only reason I agreed cos 5 of the guys are investment bankers, barcap, merrill lynch etc. Drive Aston's an things similar

I am sh*t at football.

Also at what point do I say i'm in my last year of a finance/economics degree - bring me in

This could go very well, or very badly...

hope it went well g

safe bro.

was super gassed, bought new astro turf boots.

Jogged onto the pitch.....was already tired

somehow managed to last entire match alternating goalies, been invited back for this sunday, so looks like im in the circle, gonna wait a couple weeks now

• Upvote 3

interviews happenin in my building 2moro for the bbc media city positions.

miereles (sp) did u hear anything back ? as its interview season this month

good luck anyhow

I applied a while back, passed all the online assessments etc. They keep emailing me once a week saying 'they are sorry for not being in touch but they will be in touch soon etc'

Guest Lemons

I walked past the Saatchi & Saatchi building this morning and people were lining up for that 'elevator pitch' grad scheme thing.

Anyone here go/going?

Guest Supreme Allah

I was told never more than 2 pages

dont put on your references, but say available on request, dont put your age or DOB on there

dont just put work and previous employment, have like 2 or 3 lines on your interests

this is what i was told