Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Brentford Football Club is looking to extend the club's Goal Keeping scouting network to assist with player recruitment in any of the following areas:

Surrey

Middlesex

Hertfordshire

London

Sussex

Berkshire

Buckinghamshire

Essex

Scouts will be required to help with the recruitment of elite players into the club's successful youth player development programme.

The successful applicant will be working with children so will be required to go through a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.

The following are preferred but not essential:

Knowledge of Non-League Football

Experience or a background in Academy or Centre of Excellence scouting

Team scouting

If you are based in any of these areas of feel you have the skills or experience to get involved in this area of football, please send your CV to Lanre Raji [email protected] or call him on 07961431588

• Upvote 1

Brentford Football Club is looking to extend the club's Goal Keeping scouting network to assist with player recruitment in any of the following areas:

Surrey

Middlesex

Hertfordshire

London

Sussex

Berkshire

Buckinghamshire

Essex

Scouts will be required to help with the recruitment of elite players into the club's successful youth player development programme.

The successful applicant will be working with children so will be required to go through a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.

The following are preferred but not essential:

Knowledge of Non-League Football

Experience or a background in Academy or Centre of Excellence scouting

Team scouting

If you are based in any of these areas of feel you have the skills or experience to get involved in this area of football, please send your CV to Lanre Raji [email protected] or call him on 07961431588

POS

Being an ex semi-pro goalkeeper, I reckon if the pays decent, I would move down south for this.

• 2 weeks later...

For any of you guys wanting to grab a job in the technology area - Silicon Milkroundabout - basically a careers event for a bunch of tech startups

http://siliconmilkroundabout.com/

Saturday 10th Nov: “Product Management & Design” Day (Product Management, Analytics, UX Design, and Growth Hacking)

Sunday 11th Nov: "Engineering" Day (Software Engineering, Web Development, QA/Testing, and Tech Ops)

So I sent off an application for a trainee accountant position with Barnados this morning. Now whilst eating lunch with an old work colleague I get a text from the same course administrator that helped me get my paid one day a week experience telling me that she has emailed me about another vacancy. Agencies have also been trying to get in contact with me over the past few days so looks like slowly but surely my luck is changing.

so ive been * reasonably* offered a carbon credit trader role; he told me to go over the weekend and think about it... its has a basic + commission 5-15%

just got another calltoday and a company wants to really interview me for an FX Broker role in the city...

we shall see

so ive been * reasonably* offered a carbon credit trader role; he told me to go over the weekend and think about it... its has a basic + commission 5-15%

just got another calltoday and a company wants to really interview me for an FX Broker role in the city...

we shall see

/

Not to put a dampener on your hustle but don't get gassed by the office location. Some of these broker/trader roles are junk/semi scams. Research the company before you join.

Pos to Afroman.

Props afroman

/

Been asked to come in for an interview next week. If all goes well I am leaving Apple, and since I have only taken 2 days holiday I will have 132 hours of unused holiday that will be coming my way on top of pay. Fingers crossed.

Need to rebuild my CV. Anyone know some decent resources?

Try livecareer.com.. I made some tidy CVs and templates from there.

Use it as a guideline and tailor it around your skills & co.

Its a monthly subscription thing though. I did the 7 days subscription for $4 or something. made about 3 cvs and locked it off after.

• Upvote 1

Graduated in July. What Grad schemes are about for 2013?

Was looking forward to coming back to Brum and getting a career here but I've changed at Uni and noticing since I've been back I'm starting to slip into my old lazy ways.

I've applied for RBS, Royal Mail, Civil Service and a couple government ones - all of these seem decent paywise and can result in me being sent to another big city in the UK. Any others?

I don't want to leave the UK though.

Its funny how job offers seem to line up soon as you get a new job.

Had 2 already this week from previous interviews I went for.

I am sticking to the one I mentioned earlier though. Looks more promising.

But its a good feeling none the less.

• 4 weeks later...