Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever worked or had an interview at Marks & Spencer. Their role play interviews are long used to work at the Chelsea branch i think a lotta people must flop the intervew

I guess that's the point, no?

Yeah but they proper put u on the spot compared to other retail outlets. No other supermarket make u do them role plays and even tests M&S do. Waitrose and them 1s is just a standard interview

And that's why they are perceived as classy stores. They don't want scum working for them, or shopping in them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The process of applying/getting jobs abroad, in the US.... will they expect me to already have a work visa? will they expect me to go over there for an interview? any big issues with getting jobs abroad?

Obviously it may change from company to company, but anyone had experience?

It's misleading anyway, as it doesn't account for very specific job positions in, say, the voluntary sector, or the private sector. My boy works for the world's biggest philanthropic charity and earns almost twice as much as the top salary on that list.

a charity is paying someone who's not the CEO or an Exec director almost £200gs yeah?

It's misleading anyway, as it doesn't account for very specific job positions in, say, the voluntary sector, or the private sector. My boy works for the world's biggest philanthropic charity and earns almost twice as much as the top salary on that list.

a charity is paying someone who's not the CEO or an Exec director almost £200gs yeah?

pmsl at listening to that clown.

Guy said he was on the brink of clearing 120 bags this year

It's a senior leadership position of a region, so technically you could argue exec director.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

If anyone has the following skills. please contact me immediately:

Bachelor's degree with significant professional experience. Master's degree in public policy/international development or a related field is desirable
- Experience in leading strategic consulting firm/GR firm/project management position in private sector/non-profit organization
- Ability to work effectively and comfortably in the Middle East as well as in Europe and the United States
- Strong knowledge and experience in the Middle East
- Fluency in Arabic strongly preferred
- Project management experience required
- Strong public presentation skills, including the ability to represent the Foundation at external meetings with partners
- Experience working with and coordinating a range of colleagues, consultants and leaders of organizations
- Strong analytical, writing, editing, and verbal skills for communicating with broad and diverse internal stakeholders, to produce exceptional content and results
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and manage stakeholders, drive decision-making in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional results orientation
- Basic understanding of technical content and strong research and writing skills
- Effective as a collaborator in complex internal and external organizations
- Clear understanding of stakeholders across the foundation, including relevant communication channels to resolve/escalate issues
- Work with efficiency and diplomacy
- Ability to influence without authority and build strong, enduring relationships
- Ability to travel within the region and to the United States (up to 10%)