Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Marketing is sales, thats your expyour best bet is to go to a recruitment open day
marketing n sales are two different thingsMarketing drives salesi jus need a likkle suppliment, i cant commit to anything long term because of music related work, i leave the country too much

f*ck this postman job, i need to find a new job. Anyone got any ideas or knowledge OTHER THAN RETAIL OR OFFICE
Lol....already?!
Yes it's hard work and unrewarding...Been there 3weeks. Start at 7am, sort out all the mail, usually leave the place to start my round about 11-12. Then i don't finish till around 4-5pm. Backs hurting, legs are tired. No time for a break either. Pushing that friggin cart as well, worse if you have hills to go up.They pay you for a certain amount of hours, if you haven t finished after that, they aint paying no more, but you have 2 finish the round.I havent got a set route, so it takes me longer. No familiarity. 2day, and hopefully this week ill be doing Forest Hill/Sydenham all week. On Saturday i went to Lewisham, then thery sent me to East Dulwich, hear the man in the place, ''You've got the longest, hardest run'' Plough/Dulwich library to the top of Lordship lane up to the Horniman's museum (past the harvester). Bare flats! Didn't finish untill 6:30 and i left out at 10: 30 from the office. 2day i did some roads in Sydenham, some bare flats, flats take nuff long to do. Today i left bare mail as i was doing a full run, i would stuill be out there no if i stayed. Sprry if you live in Upper Sydenham near Crysatl palace i don't know when your mail is coming.

Officially, there is a job (or a few) open in Blockbuster Finchley (NW London), part time and full time I thinkDownload this application form https://jobs.blockbuster.co.uk/brochure/Emp...nt_App_Form.pdfAnd hand it in store, manager said they're looking more for females but they'll probably still accept a guy or two, have to be 18 or over, pay is £5.50+ (something between £5.50 and £6), and I'm pretty sure you have to do a minimum of 10 hours

Is there any jobs office or something involving talking like a call operatorf*ck retail dont like standing muchor even London Transport (again was a sick job)
What was that job like? Wouldn't mind working there tbh.
i swear eitha im turning nuts or that says 'was a sick job' and u just asked what was that job like. surely it was as it says 'a sick job'

f*ck this postman job, i need to find a new job. Anyone got any ideas or knowledge OTHER THAN RETAIL OR OFFICE
Lol....already?!
Yes it's hard work and unrewarding...Been there 3weeks. Start at 7am, sort out all the mail, usually leave the place to start my round about 11-12. Then i don't finish till around 4-5pm. Backs hurting, legs are tired. No time for a break either. Pushing that friggin cart as well, worse if you have hills to go up.They pay you for a certain amount of hours, if you haven t finished after that, they aint paying no more, but you have 2 finish the round.I havent got a set route, so it takes me longer. No familiarity. 2day, and hopefully this week ill be doing Forest Hill/Sydenham all week. On Saturday i went to Lewisham, then thery sent me to East Dulwich, hear the man in the place, ''You've got the longest, hardest run'' Plough/Dulwich library to the top of Lordship lane up to the Horniman's museum (past the harvester). Bare flats! Didn't finish untill 6:30 and i left out at 10: 30 from the office. 2day i did some roads in Sydenham, some bare flats, flats take nuff long to do. Today i left bare mail as i was doing a full run, i would stuill be out there no if i stayed. Sprry if you live in Upper Sydenham near Crysatl palace i don't know when your mail is coming.
Shoulda started at the top and went downhill tbh

Is there any jobs office or something involving talking like a call operatorf*ck retail dont like standing muchor even London Transport (again was a sick job)
i swear eitha im turning nuts or that says 'was a sick job' and u just asked what was that job like. surely it was as it says 'a sick job'
I kno he put 'sick job', but i want more detail than it being just 'sick'. Like pay, bonuses..wat was soo good about it.Jeez.

I kno he put 'sick job', but i want more detail than it being just 'sick'. Like pay, bonuses..wat was soo good about it.Jeez.
Used to get £7 an hour flexible days40% off travel and flexible holidays in xmas and summertimeOnce got a £300 bonus for working in Xmaswas big but me and the paki in charge didnt see eye to eye

Used to get £7 an hour flexible days40% off travel and flexible holidays in xmas and summertimeOnce got a £300 bonus for working in Xmaswas big but me and the paki in charge didnt see eye to eye
where was this?

Hmm i see. i heard ppl who work for TfL get free travel rather than a discount and can nominate someone else to get free travel.Thats what i heard.