Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

yea, i work more to do with the engineering/technical/production side of things

organizing all that kind of stuff, wheather its for tv programmes or conferences or radio etc,( never thought so much planning would have to go into things like this, its interesting though)

not based at the actual studios cos thats gettin shut down and movin to media city, its more the hq office

Guest M12 Part 2

Just remember though. It's time like this separate out people. If you can get on the wave now. In 5 years when everything is fine. There will be a shortage of people with the skills/experience to do things and you will be at a distinct advantage and be able to skip from job to job commanding sky high salaries.

/

People say these kinda times are bad but it's an excellent opportunity to get ahead while everyone else is moaning how the govt has let them down.

arr man thats sh*t

its okay though, il just threaten them with healthy and safety coming to visit if they try claim it back

they have not got all the correct risk assessment procedures in places and im sure they do not want to get fined 15k

done it before with the company, when they refused to pay my comission, so i threatened legal action, they soon payed up.(in a way im the worst employer for a company cos i wont sit back and let things happen i dont agree with, in that comission incident, cos i was the only person who stood up for my right, i was the only one who recieved it ) none of my other former colleauges would of thought about using blackmail tactics.

If anyone has any experience of working in caps and markets and would be interested in writing for a publication based in Dubai, PM me. Please no speculative PMs, only PM if you have the experience.

TY

lol at these window licker awards they give kids, get some f*ck*ng initiative and some work experience you lemon

its an award you get for doing a bunch of stuff in your own time, that includes work experience and workshops

/

CV guide

http://www.bris.ac.uk/careers/advice/cvs-covering-letters-May-2009.pdf

If it asks for a login say n I'll upload it to Mediafire or whatever.

edit: bunch of stuff really

http://www.bris.ac.uk/careers/advice/cvs.asp

why though, its their error

i aint payin sh*t back, aint my fault they are dumb enough t overpay me.

it's probably in your contract that you have to pay them back in this situation

/

anyway i've got a job as a financial analyst in a games company

have to get to grips with SAP though

• Upvote 1