Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

im lookin to open my own shisha shop with my bredrin. hes got links as hes middle eastern so get the pipes,flavours for dirt cheap and its high quality

lookin at one place in walthamstow tomorrow. the rent is dirt cheap and it has a classy morrocan vibe to it. basically need to sell 24 pipes for a tenner a pop a week for the rent.

PROFIT

#locked in

good luck bruv, if you do open up shop, tell me where abouts it is, i love shisha. i hit it up quite often

//

most shisha places make their profits from drink/food, just a thought.

Guest Esquilax

im lookin to open my own shisha shop with my bredrin. hes got links as hes middle eastern so get the pipes,flavours for dirt cheap and its high quality

lookin at one place in walthamstow tomorrow. the rent is dirt cheap and it has a classy morrocan vibe to it. basically need to sell 24 pipes for a tenner a pop a week for the rent.

PROFIT

#locked in

good luck bruv, if you do open up shop, tell me where abouts it is, i love shisha. i hit it up quite often

//

most shisha places make their profits from drink/food, just a thought.

Yeah, is it just going to be a Shisha retailer or like a cafe-shisha-breakfast-lunch-maybe-dinner thing?

top respect for ambition :Y:

good luck in business infamous.

/

got that security thing, its pretty menial actually, but its better than what im doing atm.

plus company pays for sia license which is very useful indeed.

congrats man

Shisha is disgusting, such a waste of time doing a session, basically an 1hr session equals to 200 cigs

and it doesnt even get u high!!!

wtf people do this for, its stupid

i think its wack personally

but i dont care. it will bring the mula in inshallah

gona go see it tomorrow if they pick up the damn fone

Shisha is disgusting, such a waste of time doing a session, basically an 1hr session equals to 200 cigs

and it doesnt even get u high!!!

wtf people do this for, its stupid

ye its true, would be much better to blaze a couple fat spliffs or a bong....

the reason ppl do it i think is cos its social, its a smoke and its legal. if weed was legal and there was coffee shops then things might be different.

Guest 11 Bills

Id dash a few pc's in there and make it a internet cafe. good luck still...

TBH, although thatll drive up your start up costs.

also

one place in South Woodford that did film rentals (irrelevant) used to have like a section at the back, had a projector and a PS3 and Xbox 360, they used to hold tournies n sh*t, then on the PCs they had counter strike n that, internet access etc.

im not a gamer so Im not sure how gamers view these kinda places

but I thought it was a pretty cool place, served them lil cake slices n coffee n tea aswell

no idea how sisha smokers view these, Im just throwing ideas, especially with them having to be outside, no idea if itll help having pcs inside, unless non smokers come or something

for like the opening, could have a free Pro Evo tournie with like a lil rpize or something

tbh i wud focus on the decor and making it feel like an 'authentic' experience, like fill the place with knick knacks, old middle eastern furniture, them hexagonal inlaid tables, rugs, islamic art and serve apple/mint tea/coffee and little middle eastern/north/east african snacks. i think a lot of white ppl want to walk into a turkish delight advert/arabian nights type atmosphere.

a room full of computers and smoke sounds hellish to me some instant headache.

/

thanks smadds

• Upvote 2

tbh i wud focus on the decor and making it feel like an 'authentic' experience, like fill the place with knick knacks, old middle eastern furniture, them hexagonal inlaid tables, rugs, islamic art and serve apple/mint tea/coffee and little middle eastern/north/east african snacks. i think a lot of white ppl want to walk into a turkish delight advert/arabian nights type atmosphere.

a room full of computers and smoke sounds hellish to me some instant headache.

this is it

the atmosphere is the most important thing tbh

theres many run down looking shisha places