Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

http://www.247recruit.com/s-job-details_35...1%26word%3dlevy^^^O2 Hospitality staff.http://www.247recruit.com/s-job-details_34...1%26word%3dlevyWorking as a cashier when something is happening at the O2 Arena. £7.05 per hour and they text you shifts available and you phone up to say whether or not you want to work it. It's good if you have other commitments and just need little bits of cash on the side. I applied back in May but they only got back to me at the beginning of September. Had my interview and got the job. Just need to find time when I can go to the inductions as you need to do them before you can start working.

Also, theres now Full time and part time vacancies at my work.Just found out over the weekend.
Your store specifically? Which one is that? & pissed for those asking for vacancies in Aldo with replies of no, and I got myself an interview :lol:
My store, Oxford Circus.
I went in and asked today and they said noThe other said apply online, and there's no vacancies.... :( Just hope I get the job with aldo now lol

Yeah agencies are air. Nowhere near as good as they promise.Have many people had good experience with agencies?
Agencies are useless.You'd think they'd be bending over backwards to get you work so they get some commission.Doesn't work at all.I was belling off the phone of my agent for weeks.You have to hassle them constantly. It's worth it if you are looking for something concrete.I won't ever use them again though.From time I trawled through their site, rung up my agent, and TOLD her to put me forward for interview for certain jobs, is time they're a complete f*ck*ng waste of space.Do it on your own. You'll get paid more, and at least you'll get some closure.

Bang bang i got a job gang.:DI am currently employed in Bright house Lewisham. If you need any TV's Fridges Settees Electronical devices and the likes, Holler at me. You can pay it off weekly :)

nar mate I'm working in North Eastern England son.It was jokes the group interview, everyone tryna hustle.When they ask you if you know anything bout Gametell them they had 9 stores initially across the UK and then expanded to a worldwide business.It was a group interview, you introduce yourself for 2 minutes and then you get a number which corresponds to a random item and you have to try and sell it.

Yeah agencies are air. Nowhere near as good as they promise.Have many people had good experience with agencies?
Agencies are useless.You'd think they'd be bending over backwards to get you work so they get some commission.Doesn't work at all.I was belling off the phone of my agent for weeks.You have to hassle them constantly. It's worth it if you are looking for something concrete.I won't ever use them again though.From time I trawled through their site, rung up my agent, and TOLD her to put me forward for interview for certain jobs, is time they're a complete f*ck*ng waste of space.Do it on your own. You'll get paid more, and at least you'll get some closure.
REAL TALKi wanna know what agencies ck is using . cos all other agents are cunts they just chat sh*t to get there commission for signing u up then fob u off

Officially, there is a job (or a few) open in Blockbuster Finchley (NW London), part time and full time I thinkDownload this application form https://jobs.blockbuster.co.uk/brochure/Emp...nt_App_Form.pdfAnd hand it in store, manager said they're looking more for females but they'll probably still accept a guy or two, have to be 18 or over, pay is £5.50+ (something between £5.50 and £6), and I'm pretty sure you have to do a minimum of 10 hours
Thats was looking PRETTY good till I saw 18 plus.
Staff in blockbuster are d*ckheads, I went in to rent a DVD and thought id ask them if they had vacancies.Me: Excuse me, I was wondering if you had any vacancies available?d*ckhead: NO *Plainfaces me*Me: *Plainfaces.. Then screws him then walk out with my movie..*The way I was gonna apply there aswell, only to get my application basically thrown in the bin.
lol, in the Finchley one? beg you tell me what the guy looked like if it was