Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Found a new job, n resigned from current job...

Chilling @ home now inbetween jobs, and im still getting job alerts from other places...SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to apply for them too.

For new job, I've already signed contracts  etc etc...but other jobs are WELL within my skillset, and offering more pee...

dunno what to do man....farrrrrkkk!!

found/got this new job over easy...im wondering if I've undersold myself in regards to what I was applying for

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few. On one occasion I did wear jeans.

I had to rearrange my room a little though so that there was just wall in the background.

I can only think of standard interview tips to give tbh. One thing is make sure you look into the actual camera. I personally had to get rid of the screen showing myself because it was distracting. I've heard/read that you should keep it to make sure you are presenting yourself well. I figured though that you don't really see yourself in a normal f2f interview. Get a cam up and practice beforehand - make sure your laptop/camera is at a decent angle/level so that you can sit up right - I had to put mine on a stack of books - but work with whatever is most comfortable.

• Upvote 1