Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Guest TRAGEDY

Got an internal promotion at work.

Did work in a medium secure mental health unit for prisoners, been promoted to work in the community mental health team. More pay, Mon-Fri 9-5 hours and will be able to get a decent car on lease. Winning.

Which posters here have mental health

?

Got an internal promotion at work.

Did work in a medium secure mental health unit for prisoners, been promoted to work in the community mental health team. More pay, Mon-Fri 9-5 hours and will be able to get a decent car on lease. Winning.

Which posters here have mental health

?

What?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got a very nice raise at work, which I was really happy about at the time, but by the time I got home I didn't even care too tough.

Was saying if it was under X amount I'd look for work elsewhere but I think I might anyway, outside the country definitely seems like the way.

I swear when you having solid experience on your cv, recruitment agencies holler at you far far quicker. I screamed at one guy over email, just under 2 days later he is asking to put my cv through to a financial services company to work in the accounts depart. Still think they're cunts but not as much.

• 2 weeks later...

Application support...done mainly desktop support thus far in the Financial sector...but wouldn't mind a change tbh...n the peeeee looks alright, plus they give you a training budget each year...role sounds decent tbh...just wish I had more time to put effort into getting it :'(

im trying to get into desktop support, dont understand what im doing wrong man 

whats the woirk like? i heard u mainly just resetting passwords 

SQL is great, find it really hard though.

Our place has been looking for a DBA/Database developer for ages now, look hard to come by.

Current Database developer shouting at me to learn SQL, on the to-do list.

this was my main subject during uni 

the money is crayyyyyyyy

40k plus 

If your good at SQL and in a decent situation I'd commend becoming a contractor.

So many people need sql guys for their projects and they will pay very well.

Had a guy come in for 6 weeks was getting a ridiculous amount (he was very good though) hes never out of work.

A shame I hate SQL, but happy I know a bit.