Cheap Replica football shirts

HangTheDJ

Finally got my Arsenal Away Top from TheFootballShirt.the only thing that is noticeably different from a genuine shirt is that the Arsenal Badge is a bit dodgy.Also in terms of Sizing, if you go Gym and are quite big then the chest and back are a bit tight, so bare that in mind

Finally got my Arsenal Away Top from TheFootballShirt.the only thing that is noticeably different from a genuine shirt is that the Arsenal Badge is a bit dodgy.Also in terms of Sizing, if you go Gym and are quite big then the chest and back are a bit tight, so bare that in mind
pics???ordered the exact same top yesterday

ill take a couple now, then upload

ill take a couple now, then upload
2i7qmug.jpgdsc00632vj2.jpgw640.png21m9a2o.jpg[/img]