Cheap Replica football shirts

HangTheDJ

basically its as close to a proper shirt as you can get but it will have minor things out of place but extremely minor like an adidas shirt with the climacool logo at the bottom being a bit slanted. things like that, its minor things to be honest. worth it for £15 a shirt

I'll take one for the team. Which website you thinkin of using?
i ordered from thefootballshirt.com
Did you order mate?Ima just take the risk. Its only £16 if it comes and its bullshit ima just email them and say i never got anything.
yeh i didjuve with mellberg 4another villa fan did in that thread a few weeks ago, with the juve away one and his arrived, he took pics;5u226b.jpg21jaxy9.jpgsomeone said they ordered a spurs on with bentley for their nephew and it arrived, they gonna take a pic later
I'd rather walk round in a Hi Tec t-shirt.

Did you order mate?Ima just take the risk. Its only £16 if it comes and its bullshit ima just email them and say i never got anything.
yeh i didjuve with mellberg 4another villa fan did in that thread a few weeks ago, with the juve away one and his arrived, he took pics;5u226b.jpg21jaxy9.jpgsomeone said they ordered a spurs on with bentley for their nephew and it arrived, they gonna take a pic later
Thats because ur a d*ckhead tbh

ordered from thefootballshirtSpurs HomeBrazil Away KakaBarca Home Messiall for cheaper than i paid for my black spurs one..... pisstake....will post when they arrive....
See when you got the name ones, did you leave the things just as (Set name as default) empty or did you click on any of them? I wasn't too sure, so i just typed out the name i wanted on an empty shirt

ordered from thefootballshirtSpurs HomeBrazil Away KakaBarca Home Messiall for cheaper than i paid for my black spurs one..... pisstake....will post when they arrive....
See when you got the name ones, did you leave the things just as (Set name as default) empty or did you click on any of them? I wasn't too sure, so i just typed out the name i wanted on an empty shirt
yeh thats what i did too, although mine wasnt an option on the site, so i had to manually type it

Thats because ur a d*ckhead tbh
Yeah ur a legend Fam.. but remeber what happens to most legends . snm.

Guest Sorter.
i choose the default as shown ones for my named ones.... eg. http://www.thefootballshirt.com/productsde...php?item_id=126

i choose the default as shown ones for my named ones.... eg. http://www.thefootballshirt.com/productsde...php?item_id=126
i cant think of a word to describe that shirt other than gorgeousi wish they had togo shirts...if my mellberg one is sick i might get a dutch one with BOUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
copped 4 shirts tbh.will drop feedback when they arrive.
what you go for?