Cheap Replica football shirts

HangTheDJ

I got my shirts exactly two weeks like everyone else they're on point with the delivery.When I saw everyone talking about their shirts I thought they were being over analytical but now I see why, I compared my Arsenal shirt to my mother's which I brought from the Arsenal Store in Finsbury Park (Away Shirt)The badges are different the one on mines is a big bogged, the Nike Ticks on mine is much bigger compared to my mum's and last season's thought I must take into account my mother's is a Women's shirt and last seasons is last seasons. The Nike fit logo is different to my mum's so that gave away the possibility is possibly fake but really and truly you can't buy a shirt for £6.99 and think there is gonna be nothing boog about it, even though you maybe wrong and the shirt is actually genuine. I hope the printing on the back of the shirt stays on.The Nike fit sign on my Villa shirt had a piece of thread hanging off and I've never had a Barca shirt before (and haven't had the opportunity to compare) so I can't really say anything about that.In general the shirts look decent, unless you have someone walking around with magnifying glass analyzing your shirt much wont be said. big up the seller baiting his name on the packaging if they are fake LMAO then again that might be alias and empty yard LMAO.DSC01847-1.jpgDSC01848.jpgDSC01850.jpgDSC01851.jpgDSC01852.jpgDSC01853.jpgDSC01854.jpgDSC01855.jpgDSC01857.jpgDSC01858.jpgDSC01859.jpgDSC01862.jpgDSC01864.jpgDSC01865.jpgDSC01867-1.jpgDSC01869.jpgDSC01870.jpgDSC01871.jpgDSC01873.jpg

I ordered an XL on thefootballshirt, so will that be L in England?
lol, I swear nobody ever answers this question when someone wants confirmation.
i ordered 2 shirts. an XL arsenal away, and XL argentina away.the arsenal shirt was more like a L, but the argentina felt like an XL.may be something to do with adidas being bigger than nike

my villa one came todayfantastic quality, the feel and material is the same as the original...one thing is though, my XL juve top from there was actually an L and fits me perfectly, this villa one was also an XL, but it's massive on me....both tops are nike, so idk wether the juve original is tigher than most nikes or not...but, i dunno wether i'll keep it, thinking i might ebay it and buy a M sized one as its too big.perfect though, looks real, cant tell a difference bar examining the badge reallly close

Argh, my betty is copping a couple for me...Arsenal (Home), with my name on the back...AC Milan (Home) with Kaka on the back& I'm looking to at either Real Madrid with VDV on the back but not sure whether to go with home or away...
Arsenal (Home): Kane 16, copped!AC Milan, (Home): Kaka 22, copped!Real Madrid (Away) Van Der Vaart 23, copped!Joke ting, they still selling Robinho, #10 jerseys...

Even a tiny bit of super glue just to hold it down, or is that a definate no no...
You can try it, but superglue tends to make cloth contract get me.Last thing u want is that bit of your shirt to look wrong.Could try a little bit, but I'd trying ironing first.Use it as a last resort.