household/family nicknames

Grafter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nans do that tho call u every other grandkids name before urs'tope, terica, toni-anne, trisha i mean lizzie'blud, mines an L
was just about to say this. having to stand still for 30 secs while my auntie goes through all the boys in the family is not the one.
:lol: :lol:
But my mum does this with me and my sisters.And I'll be like [ting ting]thats not my name[/ting tings]then she'll say 'oh why are all your names so similiar'and I'll be likelarge_plain_face.JPG'You named us woman!'

"boy"my grandfather called me and my 3 brothers "boy" and nothing else for over 22 years.
Reminds me of summin I saw yesterdayYardie Man: Can you let me off here sir.Overweight Driver: Sorry it's not a bus stop boy.Yardie Man: OOUH YAH CALLIN BWOY, OOUH YAH CALLIN BWOY YAH FAT c*nt
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"boy"my grandfather called me and my 3 brothers "boy" and nothing else for over 22 years.
Reminds me of summin I saw yesterdayYardie Man: Can you let me off here sir.Overweight Driver: Sorry it's not a bus stop boy.Yardie Man: OOUH YAH CALLIN BWOY, OOUH YAH CALLIN BWOY YAH FAT c*nt
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Truss he said it with such malice.

Logs you Ghanaian?
Nuh-uhNigerian through and through.
Thats my preference when it comes to 'bush gyal' still.your in luck missy.
Bush gyal you know.I'm moving to south soon.I will scuff you for this statement still.