school uniforms...

local

was listenin 2 the news in the car earliergoin on bout this sarah palin, whoeva the f*ck she is, n the doll they made of her......in school uniform apparentlythey was gettin feedback from the public, yanks i think, "o yes i love a bit of school uniform, very sexy" , "i'd love my wife to dress up like that, for sex purposes (lol)" etc why the f*ck r ppl attracted to ppl in school uniform when u can't even legally mash ppl at schoolsurely this should be deemed as wrong and pervertedwhat if it was ur daughters teacher sayin "ooo yh i loves me a bit of schoolgirls"society is stupid

Guest WAVESURFER

Nah, come on, you telling me you don't get a little tingle when you see those 16-17 year old private school girls, all well groomed & sh*t with their nice hair & minimal make-up in their uniforms?You'd have to be made of stone tbh.DISCLAIMER: I may or may not be serious.

Real talk steffidge I would expect this topic from someone who has admitted to mashing multiple 15 year olds.Lol @ me not actually reading the post, but then assuming you were advocating for such.

Real talk steffidge I would expect this topic from someone who has admitted to mashing multiple 15 year olds.Lol @ me not actually reading the post, but then assuming you were advocating for such.
i never admitted sh*ti don't see a problem with it tholike who the f*ck decided this sh*tits not like one day boom bitches spurt some titties n out pops their vag, they still the same when they turn 16 as the day beforef*ck anyone tryna tell me otherwise

People say it's a 'forbidden fruit' kinda fantasy, but I don't see many chicks dressing up as nuns etc.
lol ennit
its too bait for me to like it...it aint original n makes me think woh...its all about chicks that do some reh sh*tlike that sweaty greasy c*nt topic
yh i get ulike burning plastic n ear lobes n sh*tthats ur kinda thing yh

i never admitted sh*ti don't see a problem with it tholike who the f*ck decided this sh*tits not like one day boom bitches spurt some titties n out pops their vag, they still the same when they turn 16 as the day beforef*ck anyone tryna tell me otherwise
Same as when you turn 18 with movies, driving, drinking16 law is more of 16 year olds being able to have sex - meaning, with OTHER 16 year oldsbeing that at 16 you will have a girl/boyfriend and will probably be at that sexual stage where you will want to start doing thingsAllow thinking anything differentThe law of kids being able to have sex at 16 aint made for you to lust after them from their 14th through 15th birthdays, being a grown up yourself, then finally f*ck them when they turn legal