Newcastle thread - Joe Kinnear Confirmed as DOF

HangTheDJ

Former England international Gerry Francis has reportedly been offered a coaching role at Newcastle United.It is believed that Newcastle interim boss Joe Kinnear is keen to bolster his coaching staff following the departures of Terry McDermott and Adam Sadler.The 56-year-old is currently working as defensive coach at Premier League rivals Stoke City.Francis' last management position was in charge of Bristol Rovers in 2001 where he won just nine of his 31 games at the helm.Kinnear takes the Magpies reins for the first time on Sunday when his side face Everton at Goodison Park, live on Sky Sports 1 and HD1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Bump

Back as DOF

And man were screaming Rafa for manager a couple weeks back. Proper gassed me into thinking about the hypothetical possibilities. Now we've not only got another season of Pardew's tactics, but also Joe Kinnear calling the shots on transfers.

Would not surprise me if this is Ashley granting him one last wish before he dies. No f*cks given as too how it affects the club.

Anyone listen to his interview on SSN?  :lmao:

I bought Dean Holdsworth for 50 grand – sold him for 3 million.* I sold John Scales for** 3million – he was a free transfer.* I sold Robbie Earl for x,y,z.* I sold Marcus Gale, Liam Ards (?), Micky Hartford, John Hartson, Hans Seigers, – most of them were free transfers.

@JohnHartson10: “@richardgribbin: @JohnHartson10 Can u confirm whether Joe Kinnear sold you?” No,terry burton sold me to Coventry for 6 million..

• Upvote 1

sissy  :rofl:

• Upvote 1