Sign in to follow this  
Illusion

Them different fetishes there

One guy my uncle works with admits to having a fetish with girls on the rag. Ok thats bad enough - but this guy's fetish is actually MUNCHING girls out when they are on the rag. The guy swears by it - he goes into 10 minute disussions about why he loves it so much.Some f*cked up sh*t right there if you ask me - has anyone that you know got some different fetishes?

pregnant woman tbhthink that wud be the sickest session, especially if shes a slim one, but big tum n big tits sheeeeeeeeeesuz. Although for the record i dont ave an issue wit a fuller figured woman

pregnant woman tbhthink that wud be the sickest session, especially if shes a slim one, but big tum n big tits sheeeeeeeeeesuz. Although for the record i dont ave an issue wit a fuller figured woman
I'd lash a pregnant chick

custom pedicures and manicuresright now its girls with orange nail varnish thottkk

One guy my uncle works with admits to having a fetish with girls on the rag. Ok thats bad enough - but this guy's fetish is actually MUNCHING girls out when they are on the rag. The guy swears by it - he goes into 10 minute disussions about why he loves it so much.Some f*cked up sh*t right there if you ask me - has anyone that you know got some different fetishes?
wot a f*ckin grimbag

i like it when they want me to hit them with aggression (e.g punch them in the side)also i'd prefer if everytime i had sex it was snowing and i was outside, but whatever floats yr titantic.

My boy has a feet fetish, as in on holiday he would always comment on there feet. Plus he always mashes girls with there legs on his shoulder so he can suck there toes...I just don't get it.

My boy has a feet fetish, as in on holiday he would always comment on there feet. Plus he always mashes girls with there legs on his shoulder so he can suck there toes...I just don't get it.
:D

That is f*ck*ng kinky.

I'm screaming.

I'm screaming.
me 2 :D

Guest ChoccyLog
dirty hoes
You have a fetish for yourself?
:D dnt ave it malikaand dudes with dimples is my fetish :D
I cosign this with a whole heart