Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

hld tight

all the niggas gone to uniway way way out of the bitsand now regreting itu dumb f*cks, thats y u shuda chekd the uni/area u wud b stayin inbut u were being stinjy and didnt wana pay coach fairim lolin hard at my niggas right now

Guest M12 Part 2

on the flip side.hang tight all the youts who are nailed to their ends and are shook to leave ever. due to the fact they are scared they wont make any new friends / they dont wana experience anything outside what they knowya zeeit

on the flip side.hang tight all the youts who are nailed to their ends and are shook to leave ever. due to the fact they are scared they wont make any new friends / they dont wana experience anything outside what they knowya zeeit

End of the day why pay sh*t loads to live the 'uni' experience only to pay it back once u finish?if a uni is closer to me and does the course i want, similar to one up north or werever, best believe i'm going to the closest one for the reason being it will be cost-effective

End of the day why pay sh*t loads to live the 'uni' experience only to pay it back once u finish?if a uni is closer to me and does the course i want, similar to one up north or werever, best believe i'm going to the closest one for the reason being it will be cost-effective
valid point but that aint wot he's saying

Guest M12 Part 2
anyways ribena> > ____can i get a cosign?
:huh: supermalt, fanta fruit twist & orange lucozade>>>>Ribenaalie?

would be inclined to agree with the orange lucozade but gonna have to say no to supermalt and fanta fruit twistthe fanta fruit twist is particularly unpleasant

Guest LOGers
wtf fanta fruit twist is buttersRubicon Mango ftw

u mean for the win, or for the willy?

that or strawberry ribenadont know how anybody could be drinkning any other flavour of those respective drinks tbh...

Guest LOGers
for the win you f*ckface

Goin to uni away from home is a good thing.I did it for 4 years and it made me realise that too many people in my area are d*ckheads. They're just stuck in some London mentality and most of them only leave London once a year to go to Nappa. Its a bit sad really.

for the win you f*ckface
JeSusChrist.Calm it.And Fresh Orange Juice >>>___Closely followed by Grape and Melon hijuiceClosely followed by rubicon mango juiceClosely followed by fanta.*Runs to kitchen*