hld tight

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest M12 Part 2

on the flip side.hang tight all the youts who are nailed to their ends and are shook to leave ever. due to the fact they are scared they wont make any new friends / they dont wana experience anything outside what they knowya zeeit

on the flip side.hang tight all the youts who are nailed to their ends and are shook to leave ever. due to the fact they are scared they wont make any new friends / they dont wana experience anything outside what they knowya zeeit
End of the day why pay sh*t loads to live the 'uni' experience only to pay it back once u finish?if a uni is closer to me and does the course i want, similar to one up north or werever, best believe i'm going to the closest one for the reason being it will be cost-effective

End of the day why pay sh*t loads to live the 'uni' experience only to pay it back once u finish?if a uni is closer to me and does the course i want, similar to one up north or werever, best believe i'm going to the closest one for the reason being it will be cost-effective
valid point but that aint wot he's saying

anyways ribena> > ____can i get a cosign?
:huh: supermalt, fanta fruit twist & orange lucozade>>>>Ribenaalie?
wtf fanta fruit twist is buttersRubicon Mango ftw
u mean for the win, or for the willy?
for the win you f*ckface

anyways ribena> > ____can i get a cosign?
:huh: supermalt, fanta fruit twist & orange lucozade>>>>Ribenaalie?
wtf fanta fruit twist is buttersRubicon Mango ftw
u mean for the win, or for the willy?
for the win you f*ckface
JeSusChrist.Calm it.And Fresh Orange Juice >>>___Closely followed by Grape and Melon hijuiceClosely followed by rubicon mango juiceClosely followed by fanta.*Runs to kitchen*