Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

secret millionaire

^^dnt even kno'over half of all adults in toxteth have no qualifications'thats pretty terrible

i missed the begininng how did she make her millions?
She had recently made her first million in property.She started in property 9 years ago, 1999, using her white husbands money (an Accountant).

i missed the begininng how did she make her millions?
She had recently made her first million in property.She started in property 9 years ago, 1999, using her white husbands money (an Accountant).
LMAOi woz thinkin that also...she came from zambia - 5 years ago...she got a visa n all dat sh*t quickden shes already made a million within 5 years... jeez sum luck...or did she give it up easy to that white man who decided to marry her and give her p'z

She is from Zambia, lives in London and she travels to Liverpool to help poor people...Thats nice of her.OR is it she wants to be famous for having a million?

nah, it's just the poorer the area the more community spirit u have, u live in a more affluent area ppl don't talk as much (that's wot i found anyway.)

when i saw this women i had sum feelin she never started up a company or something like dat...she just got lucky in a market BACK THEN which always had money in it... its a no brainernow she finks shez fukd

nah, it's just the poorer the area the more community spirit u have, u live in a more affluent area ppl don't talk as much (that's wot i found anyway.)
lolBoy I aint seen that spirit in South.Its a London thing 2bh.Stiff upper lip, reservedness and that

ur right still

ur right still
TBHif you think about people in estates n stuff like dat - more times they all know eachotherpeople who live elsewhere r more independent, quiet n do their own thing -

when i saw this women i had sum feelin she never started up a company or something like dat...she just got lucky in a market BACK THEN which always had money in it... its a no brainernow she finks shez fukd
she made a million in 9 months, u can't sniff at that. And if it was that easy we'd have all made a packet.

had dreams bout both the gyal in this last nioght