Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

Can I just say that men are pathetic when they have the flu.
I've never seen a woman with the flu that doesn't complain. Dunno where all these superwomen are that have created this stereotype but I ain't seen it.
Every guy that I've ever known is a mess when sick.When I have the flu (and I had a really bad case earlier this year) I still go to uni and still go to work.I just get high on 4Flu and keep it moving.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a woman with the flu that doesn't complain. Dunno where all these superwomen are that have created this stereotype but I ain't seen it.
Every guy that I've ever known is a mess when sick.When I have the flu (and I had a really bad case earlier this year) I still go to uni and still go to work.I just get high on 4Flu and keep it moving.
CHAT sh*tYou've never had real flu then Miss.
theres nothing to like about winter still.
I SWEAR you made a thread about 2 days ago detailing why winter was gonna be sick coz of all the money you spent on clothes.

f*ck that. f*ck THAT. You know how hard it is to be a man? Gotta carry your swag and life burdens with you everywhere. Can't do that when your immune system is at war. We need to rest. All you gotta carry is breasts.

f*ck that. f*ck THAT. You know how hard it is to be a man? Gotta carry your swag and life burdens with you everywhere. Can't do that when your immune system is at war. We need to rest. All you gotta carry is breasts.
:mj:

LOLMarlon, what you know about going into work and being told 'you look like death warmed up, why the hell are you here?' By your managerI have had flu viruses realer than the roadsidesLOL @ Eks also. You guys are just big babies when you're ill.

:mj:
Why you watching me for faggot?

winter>>>________________sitting in my room right now with the window wide open tbhlol @ catching a cold, had it for like a day and a half, got those ard body white blood cells, stay strapped with the strally no zomogotta get some new jackets stillalso some leather glovescant wait till it's icy cold winter))))))))______________

Guest luckstar

WINTER IS THE 1CASHMERE GLOVES...NEW CREPSNEW CLOTHESWOOLY HATFIRST CIGARETTE ON A CRISP WINTERS MORNING.. WHILST THE SUN IS RISING DRIVING FROM LDN 2 UNI ON A WINTER MORNING WHILST THE SUN IS RISING OVA THE M6 CHRISTMAS TIME >________FROM DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 2ND...IM GETTIN EXCITED JUS THINKIN ABOUT ITNO HOMESS

CO SIGN^^^

Some long advertShouldve made it more realistic and got him shanked up in a rave at the end.
And ample breasts at that.I heard innit.

[bEANIESIGEL]I can feel it in the air... [/bEANIESIGEL]Ahhh its all coming backC/s to all winter apparel mentioned in this thread

LOG's post is making me think it might be about having a wife this winter. I want someone else to get up and turn the heating on in the morning.
Feelin this idea too