Sign in to follow this  
anelka

afc Official Bet Thread

Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor v Robin Van PersieMost goals all comps30 starts all compsTF & Sho CasePrize: £50 or Arsenal top with name, patches & number------------------------------------------------------------Darren Ashley Bent v Robin Van PersieMost goals league(league 20 apps min) anelka wins = shirt of his choice, Sho Case wins = Arsenal shirt with name, number & patchesSho Case

Anelka's gonna lose both bets, lol.Tottenham are shite.RvP is off form and still level with Ade and ahead of Bent.Adebayor has no Hleb.

Guest Robin Van Persie

this is why i made sure the bent bet was league goals for mef*ck them uefa cup goodie bag hatricks

Guest LucaPiano

by the way i have a bet with someone that Nasri would score more goals then Anderson

Bent has 11 total, 7 league.Adebayor has 9 total, 7 league.van Persie has 7 total, 5 league.The Premier League's Dubious Goals Panel have met for the first time this season to assess goals scored between August 16 and October 21. Robin van Persie has been confirmed as the scorer of Arsenal's first goal in their 4-0 win against Blackburn Rovers on September 13. I'm sure Bent gonna have at least one removed, swear he been getting deflections.