ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

Guest TimeBomb

All im saying is u guys never give up, played ice hockey since i was a kid, gave up at 18 cos i didnt see it going nowhere, 2 years later got back into it just for fun n bit of fitness, few years later ive represented my country 5 times, had free trips to places like dubai, chaffeur driven cars, 5 stars hotels, kids asking for photos and autographs, basically its a dream come true.My advice to u lot, when u get back into it just relax n have fun, dont put no pressure on urself just do what ur good at n you'll get noticed sooner or later.

btw techers is on point like a pin, both feet.LOL a lot of people always think that to have sick movement and to create space you need to move and jump about and sh*t but sometimes the best and most effective thing to do is stand still. Ahh im getting frustrated. This football syndrome is getting me mad tho, i', going bed f*ck this.
:mellow: Not with you there, mate...If you're saying, you don't have to run around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes like Stephen Hunt, then that's one thing but there are man with sick off the ball movement who move slow i.e. Scholes, Fabregas, Lampard etc...
Nah that's not what i meant, let me give u an example.Say the winger is out wide and the strikers & midfielders are making runs into the box, what i find a lot of the time is that they will go and run straight onto the defenders and make it impossible for them to be found whereas sometimes you could just stand still maybe towards the edge of the box and stay in the space your already in.:/ dunno if that makes sense, bit dificult to explain.

my freekicks used to be kinda nuts still, havent tried one for a whole season now but boy they were just a bit mad. instead of going for bare power they were either just completely going for bare curl, trying impossible angles for hours till i could do it or a kinda chip. They were weird i miss mucking about with different FK techniques.Never tried ronaldo's i will soon tho. how old r u lot by the way ? my fitness levels were incredible in my last season (no hyping myself unnecessarily (sp?) :lol: I was a left back most often but because i am so quick i used to get told to push up alot because i obviously had the pace to get back. Our first game of our second season we had some youth crystal palace team and that was the game i started trying to get forward more from. Was leaving guys for dead in that game and finished MOTM. After 90 minutes i could still sprint length of the pitch and was still shutting down people as much as needed. I dno how my stamina levels were so high but i loved it. Makes me wish my team never folded. Im relatively tall but have sick control and my balance is very good. Never got taught to play by anyone and im proud of how good i got with only ever having one single manager who taught me alot but alot in terms of defensive play. I love the game, tactics is like a passion for me but i used to hate thinking about all the tactics. I proper need to get back into football, the main downsides of my game was always consistency, playing left back and having sh*t refs was the main reason. Lost count of the amount of times i got fouled blatantly and the ref just waved play on. I didnt used to have confidence on the field aswell which was a huge problem but as the season went on and i got better my confidence got alot higher but i tried not to get carried away. Would love to get back into football with a decent team who play good attractive football rather than just trying to play the game with brute force.
/thread for me

currently playin for that bitchy ajax clubknvb cup on thursdayhopefully to sit on the bench so i can play on sat'day btw dis aint ajax XL its ajax under 17 stillioz
so its proper ajax ur playing for ? y aint u in the under 18s ? always wanted to go and play football in holland, even just a tour or something was what i wanted at one point but it was always f*ckin france, destroyin french teams. Our f*ck*ng goalie came on and scored his first chance against 1 of the teams we played on tour.

not really just played at a local club 1sttraining just attend all da time and play good dereand real matches just play good initthen 2 ppl came an talk 2 me an sum next youth bout if i wanted 2 play for ajax or stay at dis clubi honestly thought they were tlkin bout ajax XL but wen i went dere was under17bt is nufin its decent dere, ryan babel's lil bro is dere aswell

not really just played at a local club 1sttraining just attend all da time and play good dereand real matches just play good initthen 2 ppl came an talk 2 me an sum next youth bout if i wanted 2 play for ajax or stay at dis clubi honestly thought they were tlkin bout ajax XL but wen i went dere was under17bt is nufin its decent dere, ryan babel's lil bro is dere aswell
seen, how old is babels brother ? is he good ?

hes 16 soon 17 stillhes decent got mad condition..never tired
sick. i know he's got a sister aswell, shes a sprinter, should be a big season for babel this season. Already contributed largely to three wins. anyway back on topic, my next plan is to get my fitness back to the levels it was on before.

If your 21 now, and not even playing semi pro you can forget playing at a high level trust.I just started uni and copped some adipures yesterday got me so hype cant wait to be playing footy again.But this year has been a horrible injury year for me.I had keyhole on my knee in march for torn ligament, and 3 weeks ago got snowboarders ankle which is meant to be almost impossible to get.So havent played for last month, just rode a bike to campus and feel like my heart has been raped.

After i quit my last team last season i thought that was the end of playing football for me.Then over the summer holidays i missed playing football and now i've joined a new team that my bredrins brought me down to.Played on Sunday won 4-1, but I was bare unfit need to work on that. I felt dead by half time but still played the whole match in LM and LB.

i need my fitness back big timegonna go jogging 2morrow buy a ball n try n get back on it hope me knees hold up aswell
lol exactly what im doin
oh my lifewas jogging this morning after bout 10 mins felt like i was having a heart attack must have stopped to cross the road n cudnt run again after that body was f*cked i didnt even get to the shops to buy a ballive got a long way to go lmao

i need my fitness back big timegonna go jogging 2morrow buy a ball n try n get back on it hope me knees hold up aswell
lol exactly what im doin
oh my lifewas jogging this morning after bout 10 mins felt like i was having a heart attack must have stopped to cross the road n cudnt run again after that body was f*cked i didnt even get to the shops to buy a ballive got a long way to go lmao
lmao the way I'm creasing cos I know exactly what sort of feeling you're talking about. Fitness levels dissapear fast

If your 21 now, and not even playing semi pro you can forget playing at a high level trust.I just started uni and copped some adipures yesterday got me so hype cant wait to be playing footy again.But this year has been a horrible injury year for me.I had keyhole on my knee in march for torn ligament, and 3 weeks ago got snowboarders ankle which is meant to be almost impossible to get.So havent played for last month, just rode a bike to campus and feel like my heart has been raped.
pmslyou must have a touch like bramble with them size 16 boat feet

cosign eveyone disgruntled at the way teams play i jus got bk to playing football for this academy thats trying to go semi pro ( got teams for all ages under 18 this was the first season they had an over age team attempting to go semi pro)they way they play is a disgrace dont try to open teams up with passing dont attempt to play through ballsjus hang balls up for the strikers to fight for, thing was both strikers where 5ft 8 so it didnt even workcoach had 0 tactical awareness didnt realise that you need someone in the middle who can carry the ball and play itso we had two defensive mids stuck on the halfway line thinking cos they can put in big hard tackles they were controlling the game lmaoall man did was shout out man which jus got players flustered causing them to lose the ballmost black players are touch players and that type of player isnt encouraged or respected in english football espesh lower league/semi proif your a technical player might aswell jus 'low it lower league in this country

lol exactly what im doin
:lol: pissed mine went good uno felt good joggin again, still got alot of determination and fitness levels arent that low but they have definately dropped