ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

How do you man deal with d*ckhead senior players in the team?The captain of our team is on some Big-Time Charlie egomaniac flex and my coach ain't doing sh*t and it's begun to affect our performances.Swear down, I'm gonna be fighting this Wednesday because it's been getting me vexed...
tbh your whole team just needs to sekkle him or failing that NOBODY pass or talk to him n tackle him when u can

How do you man deal with d*ckhead senior players in the team?The captain of our team is on some Big-Time Charlie egomaniac flex and my coach ain't doing sh*t and it's begun to affect our performances.Swear down, I'm gonna be fighting this Wednesday because it's been getting me vexed...
tbh your whole team just needs to sekkle him or failing that NOBODY pass or talk to him n tackle him when u can
A few of our players are starting to get pissed off with him anyway so it's bound to happen but you do them type of things during match, you're pissed.I'd have a word with the manager but that's snakey...Shout out to Ice.

Guest Robin Van Persie

anelka mocked it stillLMAO lahi would get bodybagged by defendersi don't even bother with the loud mouths in the team just play your game, most managers like those kind of players in this country so you gotta deal with itand there are plenty like that for the opposition teams at this sort of level anyway

• 2 weeks later...

LM/AM is my new role mike what uni you play for?i remember when i went uni i trialed for the team they parred it try tell man to go for seond or third team you know what the biggest joke i used to make the guys on the first team looks silly when we played on the astroalthoug there was a few players who should of been pro(might of turned it down)i suppose i got everything a manager in this country doesnt needtouch tekkerstactical awarenessvisioni must say i love hittingt hem hollywood long ballsoutside of the foot ones owwwwwneed to get fit aint bothering with 11 a side footy this year just gonna do 7s and play tugay in my new role(long for running these times)

LM/AM is my new role mike what uni you play for?i remember when i went uni i trialed for the team they parred it try tell man to go for seond or third team you know what the biggest joke i used to make the guys on the first team looks silly when we played on the astroalthoug there was a few players who should of been pro(might of turned it down)i suppose i got everything a manager in this country doesnt needtouch tekkerstactical awarenessvisioni must say i love hittingt hem hollywood long ballsoutside of the foot ones owwwwwneed to get fit aint bothering with 11 a side footy this year just gonna do 7s and play tugay in my new role(long for running these times)
University Of Westminster. We train & have our home games on some CRISS pitch in Chiswick...Lol, you play like me still...My problem is I'm big & Black and this makes me versatile...For my uni, they'll probably play me LM/AM & for my Saturday team, I'll play CB. The joke ting is, my uni team is miles better than my club team, but because I'm in the U23's for my club, too many of them youts don't wanna head a f*ck*ng ball so I've got sit back.KMT...Being able to play in any position is the one though...

thats one thing i hate being a goalie for my sunday them the amount of goal kicks i take and certain guys are shook to header or challenge for the ball in the airhence me lookin for a new goalie so man can play out feild show them pussys
Is that you punching the ball in your sig?I hate that man. How can man be 6'2'', play CM & can't header a ball properly or even jump?Trust, had to talk to manager about that...

Officially started playing football againwill join a local sunday league side aswell along with college football. fitness has improved alot but im sloweris there any exercises to get back to optimum speed because currently my legs feel SUPER heavy!shooting is erratic for now aswell
Buy some ankle weights & run/train whilst wearing those...Cheap too...