Sign in to follow this  
DRC

LittleBigPlanet

Whats it saying I know some of you man are on the beta?mpstar and faiizow I hate yo guts :lol:

Game's fun. Been playing story mode but i gave up when some woman said put a tail on my wooden steed. Stephen Fry is lol aswell, felt like i'm listening to bbc radio 1.I love the soundtracks aswell.

heard that someone from the company leaked some important sh*t about the gamelol at putting your job on the line

I think its sick.. it would get boring playing on your ones (for some) but co-op/online is sickkAnd Faiizow i just clocked what ur talkin about.. the wooden steed is the horse/donkey thing u can jump on.. theres one to the right

Pissed how the hour i werent around for was the hour the codes coem outIm definitely getting the next batch... i'll let u know man aswell providig ur quick enough

can somebody please tell me what the purpose of this game isim still baffed
It's long explaining it tbh. You understand what type of game it is when you play it.Wiki's answer sounds near enough. "LittleBigPlanet is puzzle platformer and world creation video game"

It's long explaining it tbh. You understand what type of game it is when you play it.Wiki's answer sounds near enough. "LittleBigPlanet is puzzle platformer and world creation video game"
i can see thatwats the story

nobody knows, they just promote the play create and share part of the game mainly.

nobody knows, they just promote the play create and share part of the game mainly.
so the idea is to run around n jump over things for no reason?