sia security training

Roscoe

Its really easy to get into aslong as you can come up with the cash for your security badgeLook into CES, they pay for your badge, I know theres one in Manchester, dunno if there's one down here.

It's easy. Might as well give up on life if you fail tbhJust watch a bunch of videos, take notes and do some multiple choice tests.

Its really easy to get into aslong as you can come up with the cash for your security badgeLook into CES, they pay for your badge, I know theres one in Manchester, dunno if there's one down here.
I did mine with them, the training is at QPR's ground.If you let them pay for badge you have to work with them for at least something like 10 games until the badge has been paid for and the pay is swag. On the bright side you get to work at Loftus Rd, Wembley and Old Trafford.

It's easy. Might as well give up on life if you fail tbhJust watch a bunch of videos, take notes and do some multiple choice tests.
I did mine with them, the training is at QPR's ground.If you let them pay for badge you have to work with them for at least something like 10 games until the badge has been paid for and the pay is swag. On the bright side you get to work at Loftus Rd, Wembley and Old Trafford.
yeah I forgot to mention you have to work off the badge...Working at those places doesnt seem like a bore to me tbh

safe safe gonna do mine next monthbtw if anyone here lives in camden pm man an i can hook you up with free sia coursesi cant do it cos it f*cks up my college schedule so i have to pay for a weekend course
I don't live in Camden but I live close enough.Do I qualify? (NO LYNDON DAVID HALL RIP)
Probably, where abouts?They do the training in working mens college at camden, behind that koko nightclub.jus bring your passport in and they should enrol you

many people think that working on the doors is about being hard, big and muscley, theres plenty of people out there who like to take a pop at the biggest doorman in the club just so they can say '' i knocked that big guy out in oceana last week'' and think there friends will rate them.A good doorman will be able to talk a situation down or stop situation from escalating, or if the worst is to happen will jump in there and split it up. Usually doormen work in 2's or maybe 3's depends on how big the club or event is. Your partner for the night has to know your confident in backing him up, the last thing he wants his doubts on your ability to stop something from happening.I used to train with a guy who done the door and some of the stories he's told me its unreal, and things have got so bad on the doors stab vests are a MUST now.People hype about being on the doors just so they can call themselves a doorman, i personally dont think £10 p/h is enough for what some of them have to do.

yh but tbh a lot of doormen are prickslike when i hear a bouncer got shanked i feel same way i would if i heard a police got shankedp.s. i dont hype to doormen unless they try boy meedit, and i thought they used big guys for teh job cos they look intiimidating to a lot of people, the fact that someone who knows karate or some sh*t or can just fight good would drop them dont matter

i know quite a few. said its a piece of piss.
theres plenty of people out there who like to take a pop at the biggest doorman in the club just so they can say '' i knocked that big guy out in penthouse last week''
Word.
tbh a lot of doormen are prickslike when i hear a bouncer got shanked i feel same way i would if i heard a police got shankedp.s. i dont hype to doormen unless they try boy me
strong c/s.

safe safe gonna do mine next monthbtw if anyone here lives in camden pm man an i can hook you up with free sia coursesi cant do it cos it f*cks up my college schedule so i have to pay for a weekend course
I don't live in Camden but I live close enough.Do I qualify? (NO LYNDON DAVID HALL RIP)
Probably, where abouts?They do the training in working mens college at camden, behind that koko nightclub.jus bring your passport in and they should enrol you
Link?

i know quite a few. said its a piece of piss.
theres plenty of people out there who like to take a pop at the biggest doorman in the club just so they can say '' i knocked that big guy out in penthouse last week''
Word.
tbh a lot of doormen are prickslike when i hear a bouncer got shanked i feel same way i would if i heard a police got shankedp.s. i dont hype to doormen unless they try boy me
strong c/s.
it happens blud

• 1 month later...

Start my training todayAint about just rushing into a club and bxing up man, if you can talk to them on a level in a decent manner, its cool. I know a few DOORMEN and they say the same, never had anything serious.Guess it does matter where you work as wel, but just think all the doormen I see are cool with me cos Im cool with them.The amount of gash at the clubs, Jheez