Getting tested..

L

You're not. Neither of you are.Clinic never even f*ck*ng mentioned it even though I said I was there coz I had unprotected sex 2 weeks before. Guy's just nodding. f*ck*ng d*ckhead. There's me thinking I've got peace of mind and I ain't got sh*t.
LOL.Just go again few months down the line. I'm sure your OK!

they shud do one online or sutin
You can, but it will cost you. Some websites will charge £12, send you a swab in the post, you swab yourself, send it back to them, and they will test it for bacterial infections.I havent got any links sorry, but just go to the Gum clincs. Its free and you can have a chat with the doctors. Park Royal Hospital (Central Middlesex Hospital) in North West has a very good gum clinic. I went there when I was having problems 2 years ago - the doctors at my uni were slippin and couldnt sort me out but the doctors at park royal nailed it straight away.

Hiv takes four months or morejust got my blood test results i'm clean thank f*ck.
Them nonsense posts.
Window periodAntibody tests may give false negative (no antibodies were detected despite HIV being present) results during the window period, an interval of three weeks to six months between the time of HIV infection and the production of measurable antibodies to HIV seroconversion. Most people develop detectable antibodies approximately 30 days after infection, although some seroconvert later. The vast majority of people (99%) have detectable antibodies by three months after HIV infection; a six-month window is extremely rare with modern antibody testing. :D