Half steppin Christians

Sozes

Ok, I have a friend who is a "Christian". She goes to church every Sunday and knows the Bible better than Ned Flanders. But when the moon comes out shes like a warewolf. Shes doesn't have a man coz she doesnt wna be "unequally yolked" with a non-Christian, but she's kinda on Jodie Marsh levels in the sex game. Shes doesn't do drugs coz her body is a temple but she is 1 more drunken night away from an AA meetin. I always think seriously whats the point. As far as the Bible is concerned them antics will get her a 1 way ticket 2 hell so y not just go all out for God or all out for Gomorrah?Also I see a lot of Asians who do this aswel. Goin mosque then blazin. Wearin headscarfs then sexin. And a lot of my black male friends who are now 'Muslim' dont seem 2 have read the rule book properly. :confused: Whats the point?Do you do this?Do you know people who do this?Whats the point????

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChoccyLog

Topic is bound to be controversialLets just say the path to 'heaven is narrow and hard, whilst the path to hell is wide and smooth' (I paraphrased)Basically its just too easy for people to be of the world/secular than to be righteous, especially young ones. But allow judging them, thats God's job.

Guest ChoccyLog
theres not much to understandnoone is perfect...
Yeah, and God knows thatBut there are people who sin constantly, like they are fully aware of what they're doing, and they know that they're doing wrongBut they will still turn up at church on sunday morning after sexing X people and raving on Saturday night.Thats what Sozes is getting atThe Bible says that God HATES Lukewarm Christians, that he will 'spit them out'. I have so many quotes.

Yeah, and God knows thatBut there are people who sin constantly, like they are fully aware of what they're doing, and they know that they're doing wrongBut they will still turn up at church on sunday morning after sexing X people and raving on Saturday night.Thats what Sozes is getting atThe Bible says that God HATES Lukewarm Christians, that he will 'spit them out'. I have so many quotes.
Yep. Those are the ones I'm talkin about/to.

Ok, I have a friend who is a "Christian". She goes to church every Sunday and knows the Bible better than Ned Flanders. But when the moon comes out shes like a warewolf. Shes doesn't have a man coz she doesnt wna be "unequally yolked" with a non-Christian, but she's kinda on Jodie Marsh levels in the sex game. Shes doesn't do drugs coz her body is a temple but she is 1 more drunken night away from an AA meetin. I always think seriously whats the point. As far as the Bible is concerned them antics will get her a 1 way ticket 2 hell so y not just go all out for God or all out for Gomorrah?Also I see a lot of Asians who do this aswel. Goin mosque then blazin. Wearin headscarfs then sexin. And a lot of my black male friends who are now 'Muslim' dont seem 2 have read the rule book properly. :confused: Whats the point?Do you do this?Do you know people who do this?Whats the point????
just a bait hypocrit tbh.lol @ the naivity and ignorance. tell her alcohol IS A DRUG whether she likes it or not.certain times it pisses me off how alcohol aint as stigmatised as it shud be, by the standards on other drugs.

Most people 'believe' in god because they are scared he will crush them. But they don't believe enough to fully commit to the religion out of fear of wasting their lives believing in a fictional character. So they go all out during religious festivals, but once that's over they go back to their old ways.

Most people 'believe' in god because they are scared he will crush them. But they don't believe enough to fully commit to the religion out of fear of wasting their lives believing in a fictional character. So they go all out during religious festivals, but once that's over they go back to their old ways.
so ur research into this went well then... :rolleyes:

Guest ChoccyLog
Yep. Those are the ones I'm talkin about/to.
You can be lukewarm without being wayward, remember the bible sets high standards.Eg Someone thats deemed respectable to you or me, might still not be respectable in the church, even if they aren't loose, or don't rave/drink that muchDo you get what I'm saying?Also, this faith out of fear thing is bull, with the young people I know anyway